Skip to main content
Topic: China makes it nearly impossible for my company to purchase parts from the USA (Read 1027 times) previous topic - next topic

China makes it nearly impossible for my company to purchase parts from the USA

This is the stupidest thing I've ever been involved with. Every single time we are starting manufacuring of a new product I've designed, 2 mind-bendingly stupid things will happen:

1) I will have to send them some sample pieces (that are ALWAYS manufactured in China) as they seem incapable of getting them directly from their own companies, but US distributors always have stock. :mad: :flip:

2) After a month or so, the useless morons still can't seem to obtain stock for a critical pilot run and they will inevitably call me up and ask me to order more parts for them & then ship them over to them.

I finally got fed up with the bullshiznit and decided to ignore the most recent request from the Project Manager dolt in China. The ****-nut calls me up late at night and asks me if I can buy "100 pcs" (of a $1 part). I told him that I can't understand why they are incapable of clicking the link I sent them and ordering over the internet just like I did (the distributor has every country on the planet as a "ship-to" in their dropdown.) He said the rules regarding money transfers involving the US dollar are extremely complicated and they are basically "afraid" to attempt to purchase anything in US dollars!!!!!!! The Chinese government has basically forbidden them from purchasing ANYTHING for their products from the US!! These are the same ass-holes who are more than willing to take our manufacturing, software and engineering jobs, put people in jail for writing something like this post and who kill monks in a country they stole who are sick of their dictatorial bullshiznit & want their country back. We're fools for putting up with this utter bullshiznit.

I hate China more and more every day. :mad:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #1
lol, gotta love china.

"der takin' our jewbs":mullet:
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #2
your a good american.

many are afraid to talk like you have but deep inside most of them, there is a person who cares.  They need to speak out as well,,,,,finally. Too many fence sitters out there who go with the flow no matter the end result.

Reply #3
Don't be raciest hate them all equally! LOL
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #4
The people are nice as can be, it's the communist dictatorship that limits what they can say or do - he was very reluctant to disclose why they are unable to buy stuff even from very large distributors like McMaster-Carr, Digikey & Mouser electronics. It must be embarassing to them - I know it makes our company look incompetent when the customer is desperate for product and they can't buy parts that can ship same-day from the US!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.