Skip to main content
Topic: FedEx can kiss my backside Mission Complete (Read 974 times) previous topic - next topic

FedEx can kiss my backside Mission Complete

:mad: :flip: I have been using FedEx for years and the service has gradually been getting worse this really tops it off. I am currently disabled so I am home 24/7 unless I am gone to the doctor. I was home all week except Tuesday. This is just some lazy driver not wanting to make the attempt to deliver. They know where I live. I even have an account with them. So no more FedEx for me. It was just convenient for me to use them since they would come to the house for pickups. And nope I ain't had my meds this mourning LOL:beatyoass:

Ship date  Mar 18, 2008 Estimated delivery Mar 25, 2008 
Destination  CHERAW, SC  Service type  Home Delivery
Weight  10.1 lbs. Status Delivery exception
Date/Time  Activity  Location  Details
Mar 22, 2008  6:18 PM  Delivery exception FLORENCE, SC Future delivery requested 
    6:48 AM  On FedEx vehicle for delivery FLORENCE, SC 
    2:46 AM  At local FedEx facility  FLORENCE, SC 

Mar 21, 2008  9:29 PM Delivery exception  FLORENCE, SC Customer not available or business closed 
    7:52 AM  On FedEx vehicle for delivery  FLORENCE, SC 
    5:30 AM  At local FedEx facility  FLORENCE, SC 

Mar 20, 2008  8:05 PM  Departed FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC 
    3:13 PM  Arrived at FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC 

Mar 19, 2008  10:16 AM  Departed FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX 
    4:49 AM Arrived at FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX 
  12:44 AM Left origin ROUND ROCK, TX 

Mar 18, 2008  7:40 PM Arrived at FedEx location ROUND ROCK, TX 
    6:05 PM Picked up ROUND ROCK, TX 
  12:18 PM In FedEx possession SUNSET VALLEY, TX Tendered at FedEx location 

Mar 17, 2008  10:40 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx Austin, TX

Reply #1
Did you call them and complain?
I certainly would make a call about it.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #2
Take your meds !!! Maybe you were in the bathroom and didn't hear them knock on the door.Don't give up on a company because of one idiot driver.Otherwise,you'd have to hate all of the delivery companies,they all have some idiots just like every single other business.......Except the Dremel company.Great people,great customer service.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Folks this gets good!!!I did make the call twice at 6 AM. Got the usual customer service guy. Said sorry he didn't know what the driver's problem was, but I was assured the package would be here Tuesday. I asked what was wrong with getting it today. FedEx doesn't do home deliveries on MONDAYS. Thats news to me. I ask for the package to be placed on the commercial truck as my house was within 2 miles of his last stop. Was told again that was impossible cause they didn't do home deliveries on MONDAYS. WRONG ANSWER Let me speak to a supervisor. First supervisor barely speaks English. She can't do anything about the situation as no one is working in the home delivery ship center today, Monday is their day off. WRONG ANSWER. I explained to her that I was not naive and stupid enough to believe that as I knew that the residential and commercial ship center were in same building. Again she insisted NO MONDAY DELIVERIES!!!!! "THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR" . The woman started crying and next thing I hear is the phone go click. Now I am mad she hung up on me. I waited awhile to cool off before calling back. I immediately ask for a supervisor get a different one this time. Calmly explained the situation. She gives me the same answer. I then explained I know better and that if my package was not on my door step by this afternoon I was closing my commercial account. That got her attention. She promised me she would call the ship center and call me back by 10 AM. She calls back says she managed to get someone to go to the residential section and retrieve my package and that it would be at my house by noon. Well noon has come and no package. I wouldn't be so upset but I know I wasn't in the bathroom both days when delivery attempts were made. Also by looking at the reason for no delivery they do not make sense. First one is no one home. Second one is when a customer sends in the form requesting a later delivery. Plainly a driver makes paper excuses to cover his butt. BTW at no time was I vulgar, but I was blunt and to the point. I am not playing games here. Guess what I got for the truck driver when he shows up!!!

Reply #4
Get 'em !!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Did you check to make sure they got your address correct?

Reply #6
meh, shiznit happens. 

I've had the best luck with USPS, but no company is going to be perfect.

Reply #7
Quote from: stuntmannick;210601
meh, shiznit happens. 

I've had the best luck with USPS, but no company is going to be perfect.

Wrong Attittude !!!!!! Thats why big busines bends you over and give you the finger and makes you say thank you may I have another. People too complacent these days.

PACKAGE ARRIVED 1:30 PM Mission Complete FedEX KMA AMF!:shakeass: :flip:

BTW Vinnie Mr. Brown just stopped by didnt unwrap it but all looks good.

Ok now back to my late afternoon nap.

Reply #8
COOL !!! They had a be-yotch wrapping those things.LOL.