Skip to main content
Topic: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 1276 times) previous topic - next topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #15
there used to ba a black 88 in town that had porple flames. that looked kind of badass. kind of the opposite of whats going on there...
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #16
yeah the inside looks like  why can't it be pink with blue flames even if you use spray paint it should not look half bad if you know what you are doing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #17
Someone wanted it so bad, they "bought it now"

Reply #18
Quote from: xjeffs;207361
Someone wanted it so bad, they "bought it now"

to put it out of its misery.
1987 TC

Reply #19
Watch that thing get cleaned up and restored in Pepto Pink and be a part of the NOPI car show curcuit...:toilet:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #20
how the hell is that worth $750?  I'd have a hard time with paying more than $350.

Reply #21
Quote from: stuntmannick;207443
how the hell is that worth $750?  I'd have a hard time with paying more than $350.

You got outbid, huh?

Reply #22
You got outbid, huh?
:flame:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #23
after seeing all this, I know i got jipped on my car. 500 and it didnt run or drive...
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #25
Quote from: xjeffs;207455
You got outbid, huh?

lol

:pbb:

nothing a few rattle cans couldn't fix.