Skip to main content
Topic: Just testin' (Read 1947 times) previous topic - next topic

Just testin'

Alright, I'm cornfused. How do ya post pics on this board? I have files uploaded to my ftp, but when I use the full link to attach pics, nadda happens.  :dunno:  :screwy:  :wtf:  :shoothead
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Re: Just testin'

Reply #1
DOH!  :shakehead  Nothin showed in the preview post, so I thought it didn't work. Guess you just have to use thier attach files thing, huh? bummer.
Resident "Idiot".

Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #3
Quote from: Warbird9
DOH!  :shakehead  Nothin showed in the preview post, so I thought it didn't work. Guess you just have to use thier attach files thing, huh? bummer.

no, actually, you use another host and copy/past the properties url and resize it to fit here.  Use a pic you want thats stored on a place like cardomain ect.

Reply #4
If you remote link you don't have to resize. It's only files that are uploaded into this server that have to be below 150kb.

I've checked the image properties in your first post, WarBird, and the URL that you provided for that pic is bad. When I try to open that pic outside of this site (by opening a new window, copying and pasting the URL you provided) the pic doesn't show up.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #5
Oh, uh,heh, didn't realize anyone had posted a reply to this. I had uploaded the pics to my ISP space like I had for pics I posted on the old board, but it's been so long I kinda forgot how. I need to check with my ISP again to refresh my memory. Thanks for the info!
Resident "Idiot".