Topic: Lambo Reventon... (Read 4578 times) previous topic - next topic

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #30
Its a fact, Carpimp is an idiot.
One 88

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #31
Quote from: V8Demon;176079
True, but I'm only a winning lotto ticket away.....

It'll take more than that. They're only making 20 of them and they're already sold.

Therein lies a big chunk of the price tag, only 20 of them. What would you be willing to pay to be one of only twenty people in the world to own one?

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #32
meh... these supercars just don't do it for me.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #33
Ok this car does 0-60 in 3.4 secs isn't the FORD GT like 3.6secs? or so to get to the same speed with like 500 HP the VERNON was a lossing money project and its a great thing not many people can spend 3 to 4 million dollars on a car but for a company to take a loss of over 2 million a car is not a bad thing for a the buyer.

1.4 X 20=28 million dollars VS 4 X7=28 million for 7 vernons at build price

So with the math and overkill of the cars looks the budget falls way short of the worlds fastest car and the cost is around $200,000 more for something that might not live up to the HYPE.

Their not out yet and i doubt this LAMBO will do 253mph+ EVER.

Heres Something i would like to have FORD GTX1 610 HP ford drop top supercar. heres #24

http://www.gtx1.com/gallery024.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #34
WTF is a "Vernon"? LOL...

Btw, I wouldn't hesitate to pay 1.5 mil for that Lambo... for my Forza 2 garage!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #35
Please stop calling it the Vernon.

That's like saying we all drive Tabards and Cragars.

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #36
Hahahah....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #37
Quote from: Carpimp1987;176190
Ok this car does 0-60 in 3.4 secs isn't the FORD GT like 3.6secs? or so to get to the same speed with like 500 HP the VERNON was a lossing money project and its a great thing not many people can spend 3 to 4 million dollars on a car but for a company to take a loss of over 2 million a car is not a bad thing for a the buyer.

So with the math and overkill of the cars looks the budget falls way short of the worlds fastest car and the cost is around $200,000 more for something that might not live up to the HYPE.

Heres Something i would like to have FORD GTX1 610 HP ford drop top supercar. heres #24

Interesting assemblage of words. Would you be so kind as to rearrange them into sentences that make sense so that the rest of us may get a glimpse into the wisdom of Carpimp?

Seriously, I have no idea what you're trying to say here...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #38

It doesn't have to...Shelby now ownz the top speed record:

http://jalopnik.com/cars/breaking-news/first-chunk-of-sscs-world-record-press-release-299758.php

The vehicle's "top speed" is calculated by averaging the top speeds of each pass in order to negate any favorable road or weather conditions. Today, on a temporarily-closed 2 lane stretch of public highway in Washington State, the Ultimate Aero posted a top speed of 257.11 mph (413.83 kph) on its first pass and 254.55 mph (409.71 kph) on its return pass to set the new top speed record at a staggering 255.83 mph (411.76 kph). The data, collected by Dewetron's world-renowned GPS tracking system, and other checks will be verified by Guinness before the Ultimate Aero is officially crowned the "World's Fastest Production Car." This breaks the current official record held by the Koenigsegg CCR at 242 mph by 11.83 mph and the Bugatti VERNON'S unofficial speed of 253 mph by 3.11 mph.

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #39
And that's Shelby Supercars, folks, just to clear up any possible confusion. No relation to Carol's company in any way. We wouldn't want you fanboys to go telling all your friends that the world's fastest production car is a Ford, now. (it's a Chevy, actually :moon: )

hahahhahahaaaaaaaaah. *sigh* I'm going to get myself booted out one of these days.

Lambo Reventon...

Reply #40
Quote from: Carpimp1987;176190

http://www.gtx1.com/gallery024.html

Words are hard!
One 88