Skip to main content

Poll

What would people like to do?

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 18, 2007, 11:32:44 AM

Topic: Ohio gathering. (Read 8592 times) previous topic - next topic

Ohio gathering.

Reply #45
real sorry I couldnt make it.my brother-n-law is redoing his kitchen and the guy that was suppose to help,bailed on him and I went down to help him..........I hope all went good.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #46
I was the only one who showed from the forums. There are at least three of us who want to keep something going on for us Ohioans and others close enough to come out. Mayhem was buried with his job and Claude has been working allot of hours. Maybe it was a timing thing, who knows. This is a very busy time of year business wise it seems, school starts up, auto makers and sales doing the hustle and all, so maybe a bit of a timming thing. I'm not giving up on us meeting from time to time though. Maybe we should also consider moving this around the State some as well.
As for hanging out with 83Heritage, it was pretty cool. He had a couple buddies over as well. He has a VERY nice place and room for allot of cars to park. I even risked driving my 88' up. Haven't driven it for months, and it seemed to behave well enough as well. I left a few hours later than I had planned, and 3.5 hours away, good thing I got some sleep. I know some of you are going to be putting your cars up for the winter, especialy up North. Maybe we should wait until after the Winter Weather next year. If it's nice enough for another one this year, that could be cool also. Just let me know what you all think.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #47
So sorry I could not show up but I had the dish instaled and the dsl was deliverd that same day

Ohio gathering.

Reply #48
So sorry I could not show up but I had the dish instaled and the dsl was deliverd that same day

WHAT?!?! Holy ...Ric has finally stepped into the late 20th century!! ;)

Ohio gathering.

Reply #49
I'm hungry. Who wants lunch next Sunday?