Skip to main content

Poll

What would people like to do?

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 18, 2007, 11:32:44 AM

Topic: Ohio gathering. (Read 8591 times) previous topic - next topic

Ohio gathering.

Reply #30
Hmmmm....  I may have a scheduling conflict. I'm planning to pick up the new cat in Chicago that Sunday. But If I can do all this right and everything goes according to plan I may be able to make it around 4:00 or so.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #31
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;174332
Hmmmm....  I may have a scheduling conflict. I'm planning to pick up the new cat in Chicago that Sunday. But If I can do all this right and everything goes according to plan I may be able to make it around 4:00 or so.

Just to make things clear (in case they weren't) we are going to be gathering on Saturday the 15th.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #32
I'm back in the area. I may be able to make it to one of these things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ohio gathering.

Reply #33
Quote from: 83Heritage;174339
Just to make things clear (in case they weren't) we are going to be gathering on Saturday the 15th.

DOH!!!  Well, sorry guys. Much as I'd like to make it, I gotta work and I can't afford to take any more time off right now. :(

Ohio gathering.

Reply #34
Day after my B-day but I may be in, caravan down with the toledo guys maybe if one of my birds is playing nice. I should have a new turbo on the tc this weekend but would prefer to take my 5.0 car if it's still behaving then

Ohio gathering.

Reply #35
If I come, I will bring the 88 I just picked up today:D

88 t-bird tc - 14.97 @ 90  IHI 18 psi + k+n filter...so far - NOW HX-35 @25psi - 12.75@112    348rwhp/395rwtq
78 F-150 - 11.61@120 on 175shot N20 - 12.55@110 on motor - 5200# race weight:hick:

Ohio gathering.

Reply #36
I just checked the weather, and they are calling for a high of 59° Sat, with mostly sunny skies. For those that are interested in coming, PM me and I will give you my address and cell number so I am able to be reached. I would rather not post it.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #37
So... uh... what time would this be starting?
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Ohio gathering.

Reply #41
So guys?  Who all is going up?  I'll be there.
One 88

Ohio gathering.

Reply #43
this whole thread slipped my attention until i learned about it too late.  sheesh:beatyoass: eric,, you shoulda said something,,, i was right in canton,, jk:D

the wife would have loved reason to stay up another day.