Skip to main content
Topic: Ontario Canada, guy's car show tonight?? (Read 4934 times) previous topic - next topic

Ontario Canada, guy's car show tonight??

Reply #15
HOLY shiznit MAN!!!! that thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I didn't know it was supercharged, and had that much in the motor!!!! Looks awesome with those wheels and all black. I envy you!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #16
Trust me.......  It sounds just as good as it looks.:evilgrin:

Reply #17
Thanks man.
We goin this week guys???

Reply #18
ummm.....  dont think I will be ready in time.  next week I will though.:evilgrin:

unless alex wants to stop and pick me up on the way by?

Reply #19
Dude.. i work in stoney creek. you'd be out of the way ;)

i'm like pretty much right there haha

Reply #20
But yeah if you want i can make it this week Chris. I drove the Xr7 to work today.

Reply #21
Ron what the hell are ya doin to the bird,gettin her ready for the ponies lol???
If you guy's can make it we'll go this week.

Reply #22
i'm pretty sure i can make it
i'll already be in Stoney creek, with the car.. i don't see why not.. the only thing that woudl prevent me is if i have to work late.

Reply #23
Quote from: baxo;150524
Dude.. i work in stoney creek. you'd be out of the way ;)

i'm like pretty much right there haha

ah I forgot.  Thats ok, I also forgot I got the kid tonight so I wont be able to go anyways.  I will be there next week though.

Ron what the hell are ya doin to the bird,gettin her ready for the ponies lol???

lol, yep.  She is getting painted (I hope) this week.  Tackling ALL the bodywork then I will be spraying it myself.  I sandblasted the inside and outside of both fenders and welded a patch in the one section because it was pitted to bad.  Cant have nice pony's on a primered bird. ;)

Reply #24
Wait a minute! I'm confused. I thought you said it was Wednesday night. Today's Tuesday.

Reply #25
Yea did say wednesday,what's up with that ron????lol
So your painting the whole bird????
Same color???

Reply #26
my bad...  lol, I forgot what day it was.  I still cant make it tomorow either. 

Yep whole bird, and not the same colour.  As for the colour, you will have to wait to see it (hopefully) next week.  have fun guys.

Reply #27
So we on for tonight?

Reply #28
Yea alex i'll meet you there around 6:16ish,i will be there.

Reply #29
hahah, last time he said that he was a half hour late, LOL ;)