Skip to main content
Topic: what did i do to my "TAB" key (Read 2116 times) previous topic - next topic

what did i do to my "TAB" key

Ok,, something is set wrong or something.
I use to be able to tab thru web sites when filling out online forms and such while job shopping. 

example

monster.com site .......

UID ( i enter it then instanly hit ***tab) to take me to the PW.

instead of my curser moving to the password section, it shrinks my web page and crazy .

what is set wrong.  seems like a keyboard thing to me but i cant quite figure it out.

or
like this site.  I enter my user id then hit tab and i enter my password.  well the minute i hit tab, this site get minumized.

Re: what did i do to my "TAB" key

Reply #1
Maybe your "ALT" key is sticking? ALT+TAB switches windows
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
what browser are you using? try settting the defaults for it.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #3
thunderchicken

you are the snits!!!

you were right on the money bro. Thats been a pain in my a$$ all , and i mean ALL day long :grinno:

Reply #4
well, i found out what the source of the problem was.  Seems that over the past several months, my oldest boy mason has been using the "ALT" key in Diablo II which he says allows him to see whats on the ground.  what ever that means i dont know but i guess its getting some extra attention beyond what the R&D folks thought it would get.

Reply #5
Looks like i might need to bring a new keyboard when i come up eh.

Reply #6
yeah diablo is a fun game. Get old kinda fast though. Of course my little brother and sisters love to erase my characters.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com