Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 17110 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #30
very cool, i would lve to get together and see everyone and their rides.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Central Ohio...

Reply #31
Alright... I'm unreliable but I'm planning on being there Sunday.  Can't wait to meet some folks and I'll bring the digi, the bird and the g/f.  Claude, and anyone else in Lancaster want to meet to drive up there?  Nothing like a good ol'fashion convoy to get the day started.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Central Ohio...

Reply #33
So far it looks like

*MAYHEM* -Martin
CougarSE  -Me!
8birdy8 -Jim
Blue Thunder -Victor (maybe)
blue84302 -John (maybe)
83heritage -Kyle (and i really want to see that 83 again now that I got this 83 cat!)
cougarcrager -Zack maybe

And maybe Eric and Brian if Brian kicks him in the Nuts [/cartmen]
AND maybe Gumby!  C'mon man.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #34
don't forget my g/f...
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:

Project Thread with pics

Central Ohio...

Reply #36
saw that.  Great deal!

Project Thread with pics

Central Ohio...

Reply #37
Doesn't look as if I'll be able to make it.  3 hours is quite a hike and if I go, I'd be in my Neon anyway.

Central Ohio...

Reply #40
I think we need to just make this a monthly gathering. :)

Central Ohio...

Reply #42
I know I'm new around here and have a newer cougar (90, working on getting a 92 so I can stick a 4.6 DOHC in it) but I'll stop by one of these times.  I'm in Mt Vernon, pretty close to Columbus and real close to Pacemakers Dragway (which I run the water box at).

Central Ohio...

Reply #43
So....  Do we have a final list of who's showing?

Central Ohio...

Reply #44
This weekend I'm out. Next few weeks are a maybe.