Skip to main content
Topic: Central Ohio... (Read 17113 times) previous topic - next topic

Central Ohio...

Reply #16
Wow Martin that sounds like an intresting place.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #17
I'd try it. So where is this going to happen at?

Central Ohio...

Reply #18
count me in also.I live in Lancaster, Ohio.

Central Ohio...

Reply #19
I'd say meet me at the BP station on Morse rd just east of the I-270 exits on Sunday around 1:00. East side of Columbus.

We can Circle the restaraunt like crazy bikers.  :evilgrin:

You call call me for help. 614.517.4651

Edited to Add:  SE bring those dash bezels with you. I'll give you $40 for them.

Central Ohio...

Reply #20
Quote from: 8birdy8;105070
count me in also.I live in Lancaster, Ohio.

Yay!  I knew Jim would be up for it.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #21
If it's this sunday, I'm out. I got to work:sorry: . Next sunday maybe... and if all plays out I'll even bring the Fila

Central Ohio...

Reply #22
Its not this Sunday Mike, its next Sunday.
One 88

Central Ohio...

Reply #23
Well, if me and Johny work hard we might have the Fila running and can bring her with us. If not then probaly just take the Vic' .As for as I know I'm off. I'll do my best to be there.

Central Ohio...

Reply #24
Quote from: 84 Fila;105108
Well, if me and Johny work hard we might have the Fila running and can bring her with us. If not then probaly just take the Vic' .As for as I know I'm off. I'll do my best to be there.

Get to work then. I ain't seen one in nearly twenty years. :D

Central Ohio...

Reply #25
You seen a Fila before. News to me. I'll do my very best man.

Central Ohio...

Reply #26
Next week I plan on moving into my house. My life has become busier than I like. It's a great idea, especialy since I'm 1.5+ hours away. I'd like to see your car *MAYHEM*. Maybe next month.

Central Ohio...

Reply #27
I know this is abit far-off, but i am going to be in Cambridge, OH. end of june, beginnng of july 07- are there any meets around that time scheduled yet? I'm from KC and don't get out your way but once a year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:cougarsmily:

Central Ohio...

Reply #28
You'll go right past me on you way to Cambridge. Let me know when you're coming, I'll meet ya for lunch or sumpem. I have some friends in Cambridge, hell I might meet you there.

Central Ohio...

Reply #29
Quote from: 86 night cat;105232
I know this is abit far-off, but i am going to be in Cambridge, OH. end of june, beginnng of july 07- are there any meets around that time scheduled yet? I'm from KC and don't get out your way but once a year.

I am sure something can be arranged. Salt Fork State park is only about 15 minutes from Cambridge, and is a very nice park.