Skip to main content
Topic: Antenna cable needed.... (Read 282 times) previous topic - next topic

Antenna cable needed....

I need the antenna wire from the stereo to the fender,not the mast itself.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Antenna cable needed....

Reply #1
V-man, I've got one right here, your's for shipping.
Came off of the '88 TC...let me know if you want it..:D
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Antenna cable needed....

Reply #2
Yep,I want it.If it'll roll up easy enough,just stick it in one of those bubble wrap envelopes.Let me know how much.Thanks a lot.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Antenna cable needed....

Reply #3
oh yeah, it'd easily fit in a bubble envelope.
I'll probably have to do it tomorrow after work, or I may leave Nicole (my g/f) some money to pick one up and send it out.
If you want, send me your addy in PM, and i'll get it on it's way.
Wish I'd checked the board before I left the house earlier, I just got home again, lol.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6