Skip to main content
Topic: Silver Stars (Read 2287 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver Stars

Just got new headlights. Sylvania Silver Stars #9004ST/UPP. Haven't tested them at night but the sure do look a lot better.

Re: Silver Stars

Reply #1
yeah they do look alot better. wait till night. you will really see the difference then.

Reply #2
Does buying them justify spending twice the money on them?  I've thought about it for awhile, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #3
sometimes you can buy them on ebay for the price of the regular ones.

Reply #4
Shucks auto supply had them for $20 a few weeks ago...too bad I never picked them up
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #5
I ran a set of those for a while and didn't like them. For 37 bucks, I didn't see the improvement that they promised. I ended up buying a $16 pair of napa fake xenon lights. Much Cleaner clearer light, more white than the silverstars are.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #6
I'm using the sylvania cool blue. They are not supposed to be quite as good as the silver stars but I saw a good improvement over a regular bulb. Let me know what you think of the silver stars.

Reply #7
They were only $20 each, and I was getting tired of the fog lights being brighter then the headlights. :giggle: . Got to test them while delivering tonight and they do make a huge difference.

Reply #8
i tried a set of blue's in my car and the silverstars are better than the blues but thats my opinion