Skip to main content
Topic: 86 SVO Spendals (Read 765 times) previous topic - next topic

86 SVO Spendals

Is there a difference between the 86 svo and my 87 tc spendals?
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

86 SVO Spendals

Reply #1
SVO spindles were sourced from the Lincolns and they are both different than the 87-93 Mustang 5.0 spindles which are identical to the 87-88 TC spindles.  MM has some good info on them here:

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=tech_front_susp_svo_spindle

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

86 SVO Spendals

Reply #2
Basically I have received a full pullout 86 svo spendals, rotors, and brakes I want to use the rotors for my 5 lug swap and as I already have the svo master installed (bad choice for stock brake setup) will I be able to keep my stock spendals and use the svo rotors and brakes.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

86 SVO Spendals

Reply #3
Wish I could be some help ...... I got some frankinsatng break set up and I'm still trying to figure out the details

It has 11" breaks off a saleen witch are the same as svo but its still 4 lug

86 SVO Spendals

Reply #4
Yes. The rotors are commonly used on the GT and TC spindles. The SVO calipers will also boot right up.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp