Skip to main content
Topic: gen 1 sbc swap? (Read 5898 times) previous topic - next topic

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #75
Why does every engine thread have to turn into this stuff? 8 pages of  and and #@&% waving contests because a guy asked about a SBC swap. When do you guys stop trying to prove each other wrong all the time? Or can you?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #76
Any die hard ford guy will argue this to the grave lmfao

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #78
What would we expect from a Ford site? A round of beer, a pat on the back, and say: "that's fresh! nobody has EVER dropped a three-fiddy in a car other than chivvie before!" lol

I reiterate: LS=thumbs up. Coyote=thumbs up. SBC=I'll beat yer ass with the cam from that sbc..lol

Hey Renzo....why ya think the LS has such good flow numbers on the heads? because Yates spoonfed GM the gory details. Facts are facts though, and he borrowed a page from the big book of Blue Oval...but who gives a rat's ass.
Like I said, I know where there's a Boss 302 from a wrecked '12....but pretty sure it's outta my budget. Unless he wants 200 bucks or less. Sheeeeah, and Richard Gere never shoved a gerbil up his arse! ha.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #79
Ch
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #80
Ok
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #82
Quote from: STANG8U;407338
Any die hard ford guy will argue this to the grave lmfao

and never win, except inside their own mind.... LOL!

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #84
Quote from: TheFoeYouKnow;407402
What else do ANY of us have?

Reality.

Tends to matter more to me, and other people that are in it.

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #86
:fordbang:Tom I want to make sweet love to your Shelby!  That thing is sweet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #87
Yes very clean

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #88
Th

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #89
this place has went to sh*t over the years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication