Skip to main content
Topic: Explain your avatar! (Read 6417 times) previous topic - next topic

Explain your avatar!

Reply #30
When things get to serious like planning to take over the world. Naarff comes to mind. That and the old avatar was of the car when it was black. So I needed a change
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Explain your avatar!

Reply #31
It took me 3 months in 2009 to convince Paula that those [COLOR="lime"]green-eyes[/COLOR] looked so cool at night time so I posted them on here...:evilgrin:

3 months and 20 minutes of installation...:poke:

Explain your avatar!

Reply #32
Mine is angled close up of the grill of my 88 cougar.  Im sure everybody new this already. LOL.
Mike

Explain your avatar!

Reply #33
Quote from: Chrome;382275
Your avatar takes the award for most clever. Not just you, but your reflection in the rear view mirror. I started using "Chrome" as a username many years ago. I don't remember why I chose it, but I use it on the internet always. I like to keep my name concealed for privacy and safety. I don't care on this site. You are all becoming my internet friends. If any of you would like to you can call me by my real name. I'm Derik.

Hahaha thanks I thought it was kinda clever at the time too... I was looking for a way to get me and my car in the same shot and since I didn't have anyone to take a picture of me in the car.... I didn't mean to look so angry though... I don't know what that's about lol
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Explain your avatar!

Reply #34
Quote from: sarjxxx;382371
Hahaha thanks I thought it was kinda clever at the time too... I was looking for a way to get me and my car in the same shot and since I didn't have anyone to take a picture of me in the car.... I didn't mean to look so angry though... I don't know what that's about lol

Yeah I always thought it looked as if someone had just rear-ended you and that was your "reaction face"!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Explain your avatar!

Reply #35
Quote from: 50tbrd88;382385
Yeah I always thought it looked as if someone had just rear-ended you and that was your "reaction face"!

I always thought it was him looking out a sunroof, heh
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Explain your avatar!

Reply #36
lmao
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Explain your avatar!

Reply #37
Mine is me...
and sicne it was brought up, my screen name is my CB handle, given to me by an old trucker that I helped out once... 'little' because I'm only 5' tall.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Explain your avatar!

Reply #38
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;382500
Mine is me...
and sicne it was brought up, my screen name is my CB handle, given to me by an old trucker that I helped out once... 'little' because I'm only 5' tall.

Holy post count! :D
...and there was light!

Explain your avatar!

Reply #39
Quote from: T-BirdX3;382502
Holy post count! :D

i find that post count to be a conspiracy! lol 5' tall? holy shortness!
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Explain your avatar!

Reply #40
Mine's the tail light of my '97
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Explain your avatar!

Reply #41
Quote from: Shadow;382520
lol 5' tall? holy shortness!

My wife is 5'2" (lol I'm 6'4") so that didn't seem that odd to me. :D

I am AV-less! :( Never even give a thought to uploading an AV TBH, maybe I'll come up with something. :D
...and there was light!

Explain your avatar!

Reply #42
Mine is my maverick back in it's ford motor days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Explain your avatar!

Reply #43
Quote from: T-BirdX3;382527
My wife is 5'2" (lol I'm 6'4") so that didn't seem that odd to me. :D

I am AV-less! :( Never even give a thought to uploading an AV TBH, maybe I'll come up with something. :D

your headlight.. lol
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Explain your avatar!

Reply #44
Hay good things come in small packages. My mom is 5'  and my youngest sister is 4'10". just saying!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!