Skip to main content
Topic: Have to sell off my Coug, and parts..... (Read 890 times) previous topic - next topic

Have to sell off my Coug, and parts.....

OK, here we go, this will be a brief list of my personal Fox body parts for sale....

First off, my 87 XR-7 with a 5.0/ AOD (floor shift), power everything, leather, maroon with grey interior. 60mm throttle body, 2.73 posi rear. Lot's more $1200

Full HO conversion parts, upper plenum, throttle body, spacer, cam, roller lifter, speed density computer, injector rail, E7T Heads ..... make offer

Lower intake plenum to convert to 351W ... make offer

I have also parted out a 83 bird, have the hood, trunk lid, doors (power windows), door panels (light grey) with armrest pads, front seats, (never saw this type of interior in any other car, bird logo in seat, very soft plush velour..), rear inside quarter panels (light grey), may have more.... make offer

1990 Mustang 11" front brake spindles, calipers, rotors, etc, needed to convery your 10" stuff.

t-bird 8 hole 14" aluminum wheels (full set plus a full spare - 5 total), with tires

I am getting out of the car stuff, letting my father in law take over all the car parts business.... I am getting back to off road stuff, and need some parts for my Jeep.
Everything is located in Shelton Washington, and am willing to ship any or all of it. If you want the car, you have to figure out shipping, or just drive it home. It has a lot of new parts on it, most reliable rig I own, kiinda hate to get rid of it, but the Jeep is more fun... sometimes..LOL Email me for more info

biscayclassics@olypen.com

Re: Have to sell off my Coug, and parts.....

Reply #1
How much for the stuff to convert to 11 inch disc thanks lmk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Re: Have to sell off my Coug, and parts.....

Reply #2
Anybody know the cost of a plane ticket from New York to Seatlle?  Sounds like I might have a road trip with my vacation comin up.....(Thinks to self "Now what am I gonna tell the wife about why I was gone for 8 days....)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!