Skip to main content
Topic: This is starting to Irritate me! (Read 2819 times) previous topic - next topic

This is starting to Irritate me!

I guess I can start this buy saying its probably somewhat my fault for giving myself a bad reputation.  What can I say,  I always try to be the best at whatever I do,  Usualy thats a good thing,  but being a pizza guy that means I've gotten pretty good at breaking alot of traffic laws.  However sence my insurence has gone threw the roof and one more wreck or a ticket means I will be totaly uninsurable.  I've been watching myself. 

Well,  ever sence the new Pizza Pitstop opened my reputation for being a wreckless speed freek has come back to bite me.  (its funny,  no one bitches when its their pizza that arives in 10 minuets and is hot)  But the sad part is,  its not even me that doing this shiznit.  For one thing,  I never used to run redlights or stop signs.  I'm just not that careless!  Well there are 2 guys from Pizza Pitstop,  one drives a green Allero and the other a Green Civic.  And somehow everyone in town seems to have a problem telling the difference between those 2 cars and my Mustang.  I'm guessing they just look at the sign on the car and assume its Papa Johns.  (which enless my boss is on my ass about,  I don't use!)  Now at first I was kinda pissed cause my boss would bitch me out about the calls she was getting.  But then when they started comming in on my days off or reporting me being in places I was nowhere near.  She started beleiving me.  So it was no big deal for a while.  And whats realy kinda funny,  we got a call the other day saying that the guy in the silver Tbird was doing over a 100 mph and almost hit someone!  A little hard sence that car was totaled almost 2 years ago!  :rolleyes:

Now here's the nut kicker.  These people that have been calling and bitching about me driving are now talking to the police!  I havn't been contacted as of yet about it.  But I do know from my friends experience that if enough people complain about the same driver doing the same shiznit,  they can write tickets.  And if that happens I'm gonna be mighty pissed!  Though I'm not realy worried too much about getting a ticket sence the store has records of where I went on my runs and the times.  So I should be able to fight any ticket pretty easily,  but what a PITA!  Then of course I know the cops will be on my ass to get me for anything else they can nail me on.  :cry:

Re: This is starting to Irritate me!

Reply #1
I know exactly what your talking about....

I bought my last T-Top Mustang GT From a pizza guy. (you never wen to montreal do you?) :giggle:,
I guess I also bought the reputation that went with it. :disappoin

Everywhere i go, cops follow....  Even if i was watching TV inside my house, cops where stopping by my car just to check my licence plate. (with gyro-light on)

Let me tell you, once, I paid my licence 1 day late of the expiration and who was waitig for me at the corner? The stupid cops.... Yes... they were waiting for me to get out to get my ass hiding behind trees....

I totaled the car (no my fault) and bought a cougar....  no more prob since... (I was pull over once in 2 year....)  wtf???? :dunno:

Reply #2
The lesson here: Don't drive a Mustang. :p

Reply #3
Karma's a bitch, babe. ;)

Reply #4
The police shouldn't contact you on these alleged traffic infractions.  If your state is anything like NY than the POPO has to see you commit the traffic infraction in his presence in order to issue a summons.  The only exception to this is if the infraction caused a motor vehicle accident.  Even then chances are slim unless the person is a total mess and has no insurance, registration, license etc....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #5
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
The police shouldn't contact you on these alleged traffic infractions.  If your state is anything like NY than the POPO has to see you commit the traffic infraction in his presence in order to issue a summons.  The only exception to this is if the infraction caused a motor vehicle accident.  Even then chances are slim unless the person is a total mess and has no insurance, registration, license etc....

yeah, writing tickets just because somebody said so is pretty bullshiznit. unless Jesus himself is telling the cops that you ran a stop sign, how are they going to believe them?

I think this is just a good excuse for a new paintjob :D

oh yeah, I've gone back to delivering pizzas myself, this time for Dominos instead of Pizza Hut. only problem is, it's one of the slowest locations around, and people don't know how to tip. it's starting to piss me off, I'm about to start telling them to call pizza hut next time and to stop wasting my time  :disappoin

Reply #6
Well,  I'm not sure what the law is,  but I do know a friend of mine got screwed cause someone reported him for Sliding around the same corner every day.  He was walking out to his car one morning and a cop see's him and stops.  Asks him about his driving.  He tells the cop he didn't do anything.  The cop tells him that 5 different people have reported him driving wreckless and then gave him a ticket for it.  He never British cigaretteht it though,  In fact,  he never paid it either,  which is why he don't have a licence anymore.

Well,  you guys will get a kick out of this one.  I was on a run tonight.  As I was giving the guy the pizza he tells me,  "Man,  I'm surprised you even have a job anymore"!  I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.  Thats when he tells me about the head on collision that I was involved in on Knight street the other day!  Said I was speeding and hit someone head on!  (I must have hit my head pretty ed hard then cause I sure don't remember it)  But I guess it happend in front of his sister's house and she told him it was the green mustang.  So I had to show the guy my car and explain to him it wasn't me.

Reply #7
you need to make your car stand out more. put DARE on the sides of your car in yellow decals as big as the doors

Reply #8
Quote from: Dare
I had to show the guy my car and explain to him it wasn't me.

Thats hilarious :rollin: I think you should take zpyro's advice, then again they probabally wouldn't notice anyway.

I seem to have this problem where people at work wont park anywhere near me since it has snowed :dunno: (theres just something about an empty snow covered parking lot after an 8 hour shift :rolleyes: ) and twice this month I've  been asked by my passengers "please dont get me killed" and I dont even drive that bad.....

People always notice when you screw around, and when they see that you arent an old man they figure you are some 'young punk' who is up to no good :bs: and that you are gonna get someone killed, so they have to play 'good citizen' and make a fuss about it.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #9
how about a new motto to go along with it..?
Dare...Dumbassedness And Retardedness Experienced!  :bs:
I mean, c'mon! If yer Stang is in his driveway, and he said ya wrecked it, he should be beaten severely, and forced to drive a yugo for the rest of his days, plus get a vision test once a month!!!
 :brick:  :bs:

ps, i was referring to the people that say this  about you, not meaning you, LOL
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #10
WARNING: Long

I feal for ya Dare. Something very similar happened to me. I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone else's business. Everytime I left the driveway someone was calling the cops on me. Now, I'm not saying i was an angel :evilgrin: but the cops could never catch me doing anything I shouldn't be doing.

One cop stopped me 8 times in 8 weekends for routine checks - that's once every weekend. On the the 8th time I got a little brave and basically told him to f-off - "if you don't know by now that I have a licence, registration, and insurance then you shouldn't be a cop"

Another cop came up to my vehicle (86 Bronco II) when I was parked at a teenage hangout and said that they received calls that I was doing burnouts. I said "a 2.8 Bronco II with a LS rearend doing burnouts? You got to be kidding". He said, all you have to do is put on the park break and give it gas then let go the break. I said "how am I suppose to do that? I drive this thing with hand controls. How do I put on the foot operated park break?" He walked away and i never heard from him again.

One day I came across the first cop again. I was driving down the only road in a one road town, not breaking any laws, when the cop passes me going in the other direction. I keep on driving but I kept an eye in the mirror and, sure enough, he turns around and starts following me. I figured I'd shake him by turning in a lot and turn around and head back from where i came from. The cop drove on by but I was no more then back on the road when the cop was in my mirror again. I drive pass my house and continue to the end of town. the cop keeps following me. I turn around and head back home. Has I'm pulling into the driveway the cop pulls in behind me. he comes up to the side of the vehicle as asks me to put down the window. He then tells me that tint in the side windows was illegel and it would have to be removed. :bs: I think this was payback for telling him to f-off.

Anyway, the next week I had a meeting with my lawyer (re the MVA in which I was a passenger and left me in a wheelchair) and I told him about the things that was going on with the local cops. He told me to get it in writing since it's hard to prove harrasment without something on paper. So I wrote a letter to the cops superior and said that "If I have anymore problems with officer ********, or any other member of his distachment, I will be calling in the department of justice for a review".

I only spoke to that cop once after that; I was parked in the teenage hangout again with my buddy in the passenger seat. The cop was in the doorway to the hangout staring in the passenger side of the bronco. The side window was down. The cop said "good day". my buddy looks at me and I at him like who is he talking to? So I said good bay back. He says "I wasn't talking to you". I said "I can live with that". :giggle:

A little while after that the cop ends up in jail himself for beating his wife. What a pr*ck.

Anyway my point was I went through all of this because some poeple started talking about my driving.

Reply #11
^^ cop=small pecker  :flip:

yeah its guys like that who give all cops a bad name, cuz everybody assumes every cop is like that. buncha bs

Reply #12
but the cops could never catch me doing anything I shouldn't be doing.

I'm the same way,  only time I ever seem to get nailed is when I get pen 15y and don't think a cop will be on the road.

ps, i was referring to the people that say this  about you, not meaning you, LOL

Yeah,  I know.  :)

you need to make your car stand out more. put DARE on the sides of your car in yellow decals as big as the doors

Yeah,  but thats a little too ricey for me.  That and when I do **** up I won't be able to say it was the Pitstop drivers.  (right now I've got the benifit of the doubt)  :evilgrin:

Reply #13
That and when I do **** up I won't be able to say it was the Pitstop drivers.  (right now I've got the benifit of the doubt)  :evilgrin:[/QUOTE]

LMAO
 :giggle:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #14
without proof, all theese people saying things about  u, are quilty of slander which is a  leagal offence.i had this problem with a local cop around here asking ? about me.saying he knows i am a fence and hang around with  dealers and alot of other shyte.so i went to the station and confronted him in front of his superior with the promisse of a slander suit on his head if he dosen't stop.haven't heard about in over a year now.so would look into who is saying all this and threaten leagal action