Skip to main content
Topic: L.I.Stangs Go-Kart Madness Cruise! Sunday, Aug. 21st, 2011 (Read 1085 times) previous topic - next topic

L.I.Stangs Go-Kart Madness Cruise! Sunday, Aug. 21st, 2011

http://www.listangs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53210

Go-Karts.  Yes.  Go-Karts, food AND a decent length cruise all in one day.  Sunday August 21st.

Meet Location:  Tri-County Flea Market.  3041 Hempstead Tpke, Levittown, NY. 
We Will be leaving here at 10:30 A.M. 
We will then drive to Grand Prix New York located at 333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, New York 10549
GPNY is about 60 miles away and should take about 90 minutes in traffic, but I'd like to add a buffer for any unforeseen cirspoogestances, hence the 10:30 leave time.  We are scheduled to arrive at GPNY @ 1.P.M.

The itinerary at GPNY is as follows:

8/21/2011   1:00 PM   1:15 PM   Arrival Time   
8/21/2011   1:15 PM   2:00 PM   Safety Briefing   
8/21/2011   2:00 PM   3:30 PM   Racing   Uptown Track   R - Endurance   25   
8/21/2011   3:30 PM   5:00 PM   Lunch   

Your Outing For 25 People Includes the Following:
-Professional Racing Instruction
-Use of GPNY Racing Suits and Helmets
-Use of GPNY Sodi Racing Karts
-Exclusive 90 Minute Track Rental For Endurance Race
-Medals For Top 3 Teams
-Exclusive Use of Fuel Lounge Area
-Sandwich Luncheon
-Cash Bar

The Food menu is as follows:

Serve: 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM Room: FUEL
Sandwich Luncheon
Classic Steak Sandwich
California Chicken Sandwich with Smoked Bacon, Mayo, Lettuce,
Tomato, Guacamole, and Melted Swiss
Roasted Turkey Classic Club Sandwich
Mozzarella & Tomato on Foccaccia
Homemade Chips and Pickles
Cookies & Confections
Cash Bar

I'm hoping at least 25 people will want to do this.  As of right now I've set it up for 25, but if more want in I can change it.  [size=100] I need answers -- and cash -- ASAP if we are to do this.  Be advised it's not cheap, but it's a great time.[/size] 
The actual race itself is a team style 60 minute long team endurance race.  There will be 90 minutes of track time total.  The other time is used to get some practice in beforehand.
[/b]

The Price:  $165 per person
I would advise bringing extra cash for drinks as they are not included in the price. 
We'll take cash, check, or money order.  If you wish to pay by paypal, they charge a couple of bucks, so it would be $172 per person if you did that.  You can mail it to me or drop it off.  Hell, I'll pick up the payment if you are close.  PM me in regards to payments to work out details!!!

Come out and have a good time!!!!! If you want to sign up for a slot and meet us there, that's cool too :burnout:

Slots are filling up fast!  9 people in under 24 hours!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!