Skip to main content
Topic: w00t (Read 3273 times) previous topic - next topic

w00t

pics
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: w00t

Reply #1
Clean! Purty Burd!
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #2
heya Tbird232, what did you do to get your molding to look llike that, that is awesome as hell! sharp 'Bird, btw, bet ya get a lot of  :ies:
LMAO
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek
heya Tbird232, what did you do to get your molding to look llike that, that is awesome as hell! sharp 'Bird, btw, bet ya get a lot of  :ies:
LMAO

Only from his mother.

Reply #4
i used rattle can paint and primer on the moldings

as for the bewbies, i havnt gotten them for a long time, and i was fortunate enough to be bottle fed, untill i was around baXo's mom...
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
lmao
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #6
Youch.  Children, children now behave yourselves.

I like the turbine wheels on there.  Have you ever thought of painting them to match the rest of the car to give it the ultimate mono look?  Just wondering.

Reply #7
it must be a pita to clean those wheels, my buddy has something like em on his dads lincon and it takes forever lol. looks grate tho, wish mine was as clean

Reply #8
by the time you're done cleaning the turbines, your fingers are bleeding. Funny part is they almost always have some grime you can't get to.

Reply #9
i dont like the red wheels, ive seen em before and its just too much red

cleaning my turbines isnt bad, since i usually dont let them get too dirty, and i use a cleaner called Purple Power, its some mean stuff
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
I use purple power on my 20th anniversary cougar and it does a really good job. 

How about painting the turbines black to match the window trim?  Very low profile.

PeAcE

Reply #11
that reminds me....long time ago, i bought this '86 'Stang coupe, and a buddy hooked me up with some turbines with 255/60's for the back,
215/70's on the front, well, that wasnt the shiznit, though.
they had some kinder black paint on 'em...so, in my infinite (yeah, F'in right!) wisdom, bought some paint remover, in a spray can, can't recall what it was called....
took the beast to the car wash...sparyed em good with this foamy gunky stuff, let it sit a few minutes, per directions, then took the car wash wand and hosed em off.
well, the stuff got all over me, and needless to say, didnt feel to ed pleasant.
the g/f (who later married my genius ass) yanked the wand outta muh paws and turned it on me, more than likely savin' me from much more than some small blisters, and high speed water rash, lol
well, the gunk worked well on the wheels....found out that under the black, they were gold painted....go figure.
i finally got em down to natural aluminum, or whatever the heck they were, and yes, fingers will get bloody, it's a good thing i had a g/f!
 :tg:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #12
im happy with them being argent...

the gold ones were rather rare
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #13
Yeah, I hate red Tbirds ;)  It looks real nice though, those wheels must be tough to clean though.

Reply #14
yeah, it wasn't till about a year later that I found out that the gold turbines were hard as hell, to find!
that balck paint came right off, but the gold was pretty hard to remove-wish I hadn't took it off, but I didn't have the stang very long, before I traded for my 'Bird!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'06 Explorer EB 4.6