Skip to main content
Topic: July 27th, Pittsburgh Raceway Park, Test & tune 8pm-? (Read 1310 times) previous topic - next topic

July 27th, Pittsburgh Raceway Park, Test & tune 8pm-?

Thought I might throw this up here for anyone near Pittsburgh.

July 27th, PRP is doing some event called Bad Boyz & Bad Girlz, which is probably gonna be mostly gay imports, but they're having a Test & Tune from 8 or 9PM til late (I heard sometimes til 1 AM or later).

Guess there's also supposed to be a DJ and bikini contest and some other . :dunno:

I'm gonna go up there after work that Friday and run my car a few times.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #1
well i went to a test and tune there last week and it was pretty  good, some insane cars! Ill be there with my dad and step mom, my dads turbo coupe wont be allowed to run cause it leaks oil like crazy but look for either a red pontiac grand prix se, or a 6 different color 66 mustang. I might be drag racing my stang, or we might just be there in my step moms grand prix watching.

we need more turbo coupes to go show my dad what these cars can run when they are set up right
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
Quote from: daboss351;161554

we need more turbo coupes to go show my dad what these cars can run when they are set up right

and what can they run?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #3
faster then his. his leaks oil like crazy gets almost no boost.its hurting, but it still moves
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07