Skip to main content
Topic: West Baden Hotel (Read 705 times) previous topic - next topic

West Baden Hotel

While we were in French Lick,In we decided to get some photos from this "Beautiful" place it's huge also. Please enjoy our pics... :D

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu309/Mercury-man/West%20Baden%20Hotel/

Dan & Paula ;)

p.s. We also went to an eatery called 33 brick street named after Larry Bird's Boston Celtic # ....:rollin:

West Baden Hotel

Reply #1
Holy  that place is huge.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

West Baden Hotel

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;330399
Holy  that place is huge.
Vinnie , I almost lost Paula when she was taking these photos friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

West Baden Hotel

Reply #3
Lose her in there,and you may never find her.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

West Baden Hotel

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;330411
Lose her in there,and you may never find her.
Vinnie , They wanted $400 bucks a night to stay ..:eek: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: So they already lost us on getting a room friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

West Baden Hotel

Reply #5
Went there on our 1st year anniversary.  Its about 1 hr from me. 

Scarface and a bunch of other gangsters used to go there back in the day.  It was sorta like a mini Vegas back then.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

West Baden Hotel

Reply #6
Reminds me of the Gaylord/Opryland Hotel, in Nashville. I went there with an ex-gf, of mine. I  near got lost trying to find which door I came in.

In hindsight, I wish I would have lost her in there, somewhere. Then, again, I should be glad I didn't. I should have listened to Jorge, back in the day, and never ever never dipped the pen in company ink. ugh :shakehead
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em