Skip to main content
Topic: Paint -- Finally. (Read 8602 times) previous topic - next topic

Paint -- Finally.

Reply #60
Quote from: V8Demon;347148
I found a nice keyless entry pad in black as opposed to chrome that will go nicely.  I thought I was in the clear with it as far as wiring, but the connector is in fact different (bigger, but laid out the same) and the wires are shorter so I'll be splicing a little.  The good news on that is the wire colors are all the same with respect to position so it will be relatively easy.

I did this a while back, pretty easy to make it work

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?27661-My-newest-mod&highlight=
Fox-less at the moment

Paint -- Finally.

Reply #61
Quote from: hypostang;347170
I did this a while back, pretty easy to make it work

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?27661-My-newest-mod&highlight=

Just saw your reply now.... It's been SLOW going on the car....

The keyless entry I got looks like this albeit with a different connector:

All the sheetmetal is ready for primer.  The front and rear bumpers are next to be stripped.  I just need 2 new door mouldings.  I WAS gonna re-use mine, but removal was not kind to them.

Hopefully complete by the second week in May.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Paint -- Finally.

Reply #62
Any progress is good. Light at the end of the tunnel. Splicing on a different plug should be cake. Does the keyless entry panel fit the hole in the door the right way?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Paint -- Finally.

Reply #63
Had to trim a wee bit, but nothing major.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!