Skip to main content
Topic: My new dash panel...... (Read 6063 times) previous topic - next topic

My new dash panel......

Reply #15
I still have to install the harness that came with the NOS Hella fog lights.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

My new dash panel......

Reply #16
Looks good :D

I have a button in that spot on my T-bird already. It's for the power antenna;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

My new dash panel......

Reply #17
That location was going to be my suggestion.  I think you did a great looking job.

Once the car is running, I assume it locks out the starter so some asshat doesnt reach over and push it, right??
Mike

My new dash panel......

Reply #18
Yes,Once it's started,the process is over,and you still need the keys,or no starty.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

My new dash panel......

Reply #19
That looks so clean, i like it a lot. i also wanted to install buttons for everything in my car when my 460 gets swapped in. I think it would be cool to get in your car and turn on everything like your fuel pump, and evrything........Itll sound like a jet when you fire it up!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

My new dash panel......

Reply #20
To be truthful,I did think about installing buttons in a pen 15pit fashion like a jet,but decided to keep everything somewhat stock looking,or at least only mildly changed.Nothing too wild or extreme.I'm just a simple guy.

My new dash panel......

Reply #21
You will have to put detailed pics of the install. I'd love to see how this is achieved.

My new dash panel......

Reply #22
Looks great, V-man you could also label it (Whatever You Do Don't press the RED button). :evilgrin:

My new dash panel......

Reply #23
Sorry Dan,the Sport is gonna have to remain a simple girl.

My new dash panel......

Reply #24
that looks good. came out with the same finish as OEM.  the MX5 came with the push button start in place of the cig lighter.  the cig lighter is to the right of the steering wheel so it actually looks like thats where it should go.  its just a bitch that i have to turn the car on with the keys, then hit the button for ignition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

My new dash panel......

Reply #25
-"EASY" button...:hick:
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

My new dash panel......

Reply #26
I like the key idea.No accidents from inquiring minds with itchy fingers.

My new dash panel......

Reply #27
Quote from: ~AC;264257
that looks good. came out with the same finish as OEM.  the MX5 came with the push button start in place of the cig lighter.  the cig lighter is to the right of the steering wheel so it actually looks like thats where it should go.  its just a bitch that i have to turn the car on with the keys, then hit the button for ignition.

This makes it a little harder to steal. Makes sense if you ask me.

My new dash panel......

Reply #28
i want all of mine hidden, under front edge of seat, or under the dash......
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

My new dash panel......

Reply #29
I want everything to be seen,but not necessarily noticed.