Skip to main content
Topic: So what does your fox look like today!!!!! (Read 127307 times) previous topic - next topic

So what does your fox look like today!!!!!

Reply #15
Quote from: daminc;369282
Looks like it'll get wired tomorrow...... And then, You know what happens after that..........

? Electrical fire ?.......

j/k that car looks great.  Is that Vinnies old intake?
Mike

Reply #16
Quote from: 50tbrd88;369268
Your car is coming along very nicely!  Are you still running the stock rear control arms?  I like the stance on your car.

I was just thinking the same thing, the stance is perfect.  I may put some TC springs in my rear.

Were they used or new ones?

Also... why is "Cougarman".......... driving a "Thunderbird" ???
Mike

Reply #17
I love this thread.  But most cars are half torn apart!  LOL!!!!

Westie, I would love to know more details about your build.  The car looks great!
ic, just get the final wiring done and fire that thing up!  You have such patience danielson.
Dan B.,  Your tbird platform looks really good for the engine swap.  Many hands make light work...
flylear,  You are my inspiration to keep going on my build.
347Thunder, I'm in awe of your bodywork skills and how good your purpose-built car is turning out.

What a great forum!

Reply #18
Cougarman, your car is really coming together.  I love the new stance and the wheels.  Keep up the great work.
gumby, I'm thoroughly impressed with your car's catlike reflexes and your driving prowess. :)

Reply #19
Quote from: 50tbrd88;369251
My pic would not be very exciting...the car is in the garage with a car cover on it. 

Me too!:hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #20
Here's what one of mine looked like last week;

Alan Mackin--Semi Professional Ford der
83 T-Bird 460
83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0
84 T-Bird 5.0
86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe NHRA Stocker & Super Stocker
87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
88 Bronco II Drag truck 302
95 Mustang GT auto
2004 F-350 CC Dually V-10

Reply #21
And I found a new desktop background...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #23
mine's actually on the ground.....
and the starter is wired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #24
Ready for vroom vroom?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #25
Quote from: 83-88T-Bird Guy;369360
Here's what one of mine looked like last week;

That's a 'bird of prey'!

Reply #26
Quote from: mcb82gt;369346
I was just thinking the same thing, the stance is perfect.  I may put some TC springs in my rear.

Were they used or new ones?

Also... why is "Cougarman".......... driving a "Thunderbird" ???

Thanks!! The springs were "almost" new. As for the "cougarman" thing, I always had Cougars since I joined the board...lol, just recently got my Tbird.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #27
Quote from: The Shredder;369351
Cougarman, your car is really coming together.  I love the new stance and the wheels.  Keep up the great work.
gumby, I'm thoroughly impressed with your car's catlike reflexes and your driving prowess. :)

Thanks!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #28
if i wasn't on my phone, i'd post the last pic i took of my black car on the trailer.. nasty steel wheels, an interior full (literally full) of parts and all that.. i'll be posting plenty of pics of that car when i get settled in my new 'home based' shop and start ripping into her.. full blown race car status ;)
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #29
Mine looks like a rusty pos with a cowl hood,aluminum dashboard, and firewall, But it is my pos lol
Cougar on a diet to suck gas and haul ass!

Cain, Pony Express Racing