Skip to main content
Topic: What I drive around besides my Thunderbird (Read 2716 times) previous topic - next topic

What I drive around besides my Thunderbird

My wife's car: 2012 Mustang. 3.7, 6 speed auto, 3.31 Traction-Lok.

My daily ride: 2011 Focus SE

91 Mark VII LSC
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #1
Very nice. Grabber blue is my favorite Ford color of all time. We bought our daughter a new 2001 Focus when she was going to school. She had it even after she got married....until my favorite (and only) so in law put it on it's roof! Like the Mark VII too.
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Reply #2
Lovin' the mark...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #3
Quote from: QUICKSHIFT;446135
Very nice. Grabber blue is my favorite Ford color of all time. We bought our daughter a new 2001 Focus when she was going to school. She had it even after she got married....until my favorite (and only) so in law put it on it's roof! Like the Mark VII too.

It's a great color. My favorite next to Gotta Have It Green. We had to order the car because no dealer in a metro area of 6 million people had a Grabber Blue Mustang in stock. I want to add a cold air intake, 91 octane tune, and 3.73 gears to it. My wife doesn't want me to as she doesn't want me to modify her car. She said one modified car is enough. I beg to differ ;).

Quote from: 50tbrd88;446162
Lovin' the mark...

It looks a lot better in pictures. The paint under the clear coat is faded and blotchy and the lower part of the front fenders and rockers in front of the rear wheels have rust due to the aftermarket sunroof drains. The car needs a complete paint job and new front fenders.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #4
X My other ride is a 1999 Harley Softail Custom.

Reply #5
You got sum purdys.. The Stang looks great in Grabber Blue...

Interesting the different rides each member has...

Reply #6
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;446237
You got sum purdys.. The Stang looks great in Grabber Blue...

Interesting the different rides each member has...

The Focus is the odd man out being a FWD 4-door. Everything else is a RWD coupe. I live in Chicago so we need at least one small car when we go downtown. Makes finding parking a lot easier.

Once day I need to purchase some non FoMoCo automobiles :rollin: