Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle 2012 (Read 1877 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle 2012

How is going this year?
i know u will see a few of the usual's. i see the cars, but not usually the owners!

we are heading up friday evening and docking at the days inn with the NATO crew. my car is looking worse every year but i continue to take it!.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Carlisle 2012

Reply #1
Ill be there with my light blue 87 sport

Carlisle 2012

Reply #2
Ill be there on Saturday.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Carlisle 2012

Reply #3
I'll be there Saturday looking for birds. Mine is in the garage with a bad fuel pump. I'm riding shotgun in a buddy's 95 grabber blue Mustang. Hope to meat some of you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Carlisle 2012

Reply #4
I was there today :D

I'll be there tomorrow, too (decided to get a room in Harrisburg instead of going home). I don't know how long I'll be staying, but I have the room through Monday (though I'll definitely be going home tomorrow night).

It was a much better day today than yesterday (what with the tornadoes, monsoonal rainfall, and hurricane-force winds last night), and low temps. I'm going to be seriously sore tomorrow from all the walking around I did. At least the 70 sunblock worked ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade