Skip to main content
Topic: Pictures of my TC (warning lots of pictures) (Read 2005 times) previous topic - next topic

Pictures of my TC (warning lots of pictures)

havnt been on the site in a few weeks and saw that a lot of you wanted mroe pictures of the car.
car is a current work in prgress.

i bought this car as a dead bird, barly ran and was NON TURBO 2.3l
automatic car with every option minus leather and sunroof, o and with 223,5?? miles

so here we go first day i had her. 400 bucks wasnt a bad deal, wel it need an alternator, foudn out the guy tried "adapting" a 87 TC alternator on a 88, dont work, plugs are difernt so the guy "wrapped" the standard two putput wires around the single ring termal end of the harness, likily this being my 4th TC i had an extra 88 alt laying around.
i invets soem new brakes all around, inlcuding all 4 calipers brake cables, and countles sother items, i smear it was aorunf 1500 in part (at cost)

after a weeks weeks i let eh paint go, then i started hard cores compundign and polishign the worn out paint, it came up nice really nice, but well as murphys law set in i was in an accident, damage to passnager door and fender. i was tkaing a night body shop class and started the work.

i continued on to painting the entire car myelf, i als paint my "second TC" my slef also

finished porduct

o yea my blue TC my "second TC"

reason im not driving her now

so after some minor body tweaking thsi is where the car is now

Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #1
! That's pretty sweet... what's that stuff called again??? Paint? Yeah, I need to get me some of that. :grinno:

Nice work! :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #2
yea gotta love paint, just wait till you hear the entire N/a mustang 2.3l i had in it for about ayear, plyus the tranny that lost overdrive, then 2-3 swhift, then reverse, she ahs come a long way, and well im buildign the CORRECT engien now, just need a few parts..................
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #3
wow..looking good...can i have it when your done? LOL
Keep the pics coming!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #5
Nice job. Looking good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Nice job..!
tbirdregistry.com

Reply #7
hey i know you... didnt know u had pix of you painting the car. when's that motor go'n in?

Reply #8
Looks good man. Ranger doesnt look to bad either.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #9
Some day Bri...you'll look close to this good! lol JK!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #10
Dude, really nice job restoring that car.  It looks a million times better.  Kudos.

Reply #11
Mind if I c00ch a pic for the calendar?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #12
use em for what ever you want, thansk you for likign my car as much as me as my g/f tends to not like my car or truck to much...........
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Reply #13
nice ranger and nice t/c love them man, and do i spot a four eye mustang? urs too?
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07