Skip to main content
Topic: '86 Cougar on Ebay (Read 1498 times) previous topic - next topic

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Hey all,
Well, to make up for the last Ebay find I posted that eventually got locked because of differences of opinion, I thought I'd try to make up for it.  Check this car out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8008995450&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

All the damage is pretty easily repairable.  I must be an LS, since it's got the lighted coach lamps and leather seats.  By the way, I guess this is the first '83/'86 Cougar I've seen with leather seats.  Are those rare?  It appears to have had Premium Sound (before the deck was pulled).  Overall it's pretty clean minus the front end damage.  Once again, if I had a little spending money, I'd pick it up.  Just thought somebody here might be able to give it a good home.  I'd say it would make a nice ride.  Enjoy!

Fordman3

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #1
Oh, and it's even got vent windows (meant to add that to the original post).

Fordman3

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #2
NO comment:D

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #3
I think if I had a daughter and she wrecked three cars in three years, I wouldn't let her drive anymore. Or atleast make her buy her own car.

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #4
Quote from: 5.0willgo
I think if I had a daughter and she wrecked three cars in three years, I wouldn't let her drive anymore. Or atleast make her buy her own car.

I doubt anyone who posts on a car enthusiast forum would ever have a kid that disrespectful of a ride.

Man, that is a real nice LS, I hope someone saves it from the sheap.
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #5
it was the third in three years not one. Also that car really dosent look in that bad of shape. if it was closer to me, and I still had a job i would look at in. Its in really good shape,
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #6
ill buy this car only for the seats, i like them...

Look at the photo when the car shows totaly damaged. The damage of the passenger-side fender is exactly like my fender....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #7
Make it an 85. 5.0 with wire covers and grey cloth, then you got the car im looking at. Sorry fordman for the wait. Once this deal is resolved either way I will pay you.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

'86 Cougar on Ebay

Reply #8
i just don't like the red interior though. so ugly IMO.