Skip to main content
Topic: vaspooge lines (Read 800 times) previous topic - next topic

vaspooge lines

my heater vents only work with the defrost that means my ac as well and i think its the vaspooge lines that ped out any other idea or suggestions

vaspooge lines

Reply #1
The little metal can behind the glove box. I do believe that controls where the air goes.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

vaspooge lines

Reply #2
Vacuum leak.
Check all vacuum lines on the firewall (in the engine bay). Inspect all of the couplers for dryness or cracking, too. The crack(s) can be very small, so take your time when you do it.
If you don't find a leak on the firewall, it's time to snoop around behind the dash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vaspooge lines

Reply #3
On the firewall vacuum T (driver side) one line runs over to the vacuum check valve (passenger side).  From that check valve one line runs into the passenger inner fender and one line runs into the cabin.  So three lines total. All three of those lines are plastic, very pr0ne to breaking.  Those are the first places to look for breaks, leaks or cracks.
One 88