Skip to main content
Topic: Nice Mach 1 Edition for sale on Ebay (Read 1306 times) previous topic - next topic

Nice Mach 1 Edition for sale on Ebay

Reply #1
Wow!! I want it.Of course I'd have to install a 5.0.Sorry guys,but that's how I am.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Quote from: vinnietbird;134062
Of course I'd have to install a 5.0.Sorry guys,but that's how I am.

:evilgrin:

Hmmm, I don't know about that bright red.

Reply #3
 it!!! I want that car! And Vinnie, as long as you don't cut them up I'm OK with swaps, but man that car is just toooo rare. If I only had the cash...

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;134062
Wow!! I want it.Of course I'd have to install a 5.0.Sorry guys,but that's how I am.

:stupid:

Reply #5
I do NOT cut them up at all.I like bolt on and plug in.Cutting is so.......permanant.Yuk.As far as the red,my first Bird was red.I like it.Not my first choice by any means,but I could get used to it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
id swap in a 03-04 mach 1 drivetrain, brakes and 5 lug swap. then id add the mach1 stripes and shaker. if i still couldnt stummoch the red id paint it too....

frickin nice car though!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #7
I love the bright red!!  ...but i am not partial or anything ;)  Definatly a fine car!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #8
i love it and i would soo keep it 2.3 and keep the orginal motor aside and thorw a nice very boosted motor in
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #9
OK, you guys KNOW how much I loath mod motors, and how much I like rare TC's, but to do up a Mach 1 TC with the 03 Mach 1 running gear, wheels included, is just such a cool idea. I'll have to build a model first though. (And I still wouldn't do it to THAT Mach 1, it's way too nice and original).

Reply #10
that would be bad ass, in looks and performance
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #11
Wow, 6g's for less than 60k miles, that's a  good price for the top-notch shape that car is in.