Skip to main content
Topic: test (Read 1862 times) previous topic - next topic

test

didn't work

test

Reply #1
Gotta be a story behind that pic...
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

test

Reply #2
They're really packing them in tight at that show....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

test

Reply #3
That's going to be an ass chewing for someone, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

test

Reply #4
Someone e-mailed me a series of pics about how two cars got damaged at a car show.
I can't figure out how to post it on here.
If you know how to do it, give me your e-mail address and I will forward it to you.

test

Reply #5
There's a little symbol right above the box you type your post in...it looks like a little picture frame. It's just to to the right of the globe with the chain link in it (which itself is used for posting a URL as a clickable link). You click the pic frame, and it'll pop up a box asking you if you want to upload an image from your computer, or from the web. Click the select files button at the bottom of that window, and it should open another little window like you'd see in "My Computer". First though, you may want to open the pics in your email, and save them to a new folder on your desktop. (you can delete 'em later if you want).

After you browse through the second window and find that picture folder, you click the pic(s) you want, then hit "open" or "open files" or whatever it may say, then in the small box again, just click upload files, and they should be automatically inserted into the message. It'll have some brackets "[blah blah]" with some words and numbers and the word image inside before you post the message. Or you can use photobucket or the like, but that's a whole 'nother ballgame...but I can give you a walkthru there too if you want, via PM. Hope this helps...and hope neither of those show cars with boo-boos are your fault :-O
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

test

Reply #6
You also have a maximum size, pixles accrossed and mb size.

What I do, upload to photo bucket instead, then just copy the [img code and paste it.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

test

Reply #8
That site doesn't show where yhe Pontiac was before it washiznit.

test

Reply #9
Just wanted to test sig! :D
...and there was light!