Skip to main content
Topic: Check out this anti Fox T-Bird thread on corral.net.....What was the OP thinking ? (Read 5979 times) previous topic - next topic

Check out this anti Fox T-Bird thread on corral.net.....What was the OP thinking ?

Reply #45
The sand thing is pretty shaging stupid, not gonna lie.

:mullet:- "Yo bro you like...got sand in ya vag mayne! I cantz thinks of nuthin bettuh ta say becuz I's 5!!!"
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Check out this anti Fox T-Bird thread on corral.net.....What was the OP thinking ?

Reply #46
I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Heck,we tease like that at car club to each other. Chevys suck....Fords suck...Mopars suck....who cares? I see some that say they don't, but their remarks are showing differently, plus,it's hard to take the high road when some are bashing the Corral guys saying that it's not nice to bash the Thunderbird guys. It's just a lot to do about nothing..
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #47
Remember that Audi thread? :rolleyes:
1987 TC

Reply #48
Quote from: hypostang;352518
....And  just out of curiosity what is their fascination with sand ? How old is the average poster on that site 15 or 16?

Well, they are Mustang-obsessed fanboys.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #49
Quote from: vinnietbird;352528
I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Heck,we tease like that at car club to each other. Chevys suck....Fords suck...Mopars suck....who cares? I see some that say they don't, but their remarks are showing differently, plus,it's hard to take the high road when some are bashing the Corral guys saying that it's not nice to bash the Thunderbird guys. It's just a lot to do about nothing..

I agree that good natured teasing is both common and fun.. who cares what anyone else thinks about your car .

I just think that forum in general is full of immaturity and stupidity .
Thats my opinion and I'm entitled to both have and state it :hick: lol
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #50
Quote from: hypostang;352537
I just think that forum in general is full of immaturity and stupidity .

Unfortunately, I don't think its restricted to mustang fans. Almost all forums all types of cars/trucks seem to be like that. We are one of the lucky exceptions imo.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #51
I'm gonna shut this down now.  No need to fuel this any more.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo