Skip to main content
Topic: >>Thundercats 2007 Calendar<< (Read 4865 times) previous topic - next topic

>>Thundercats 2007 Calendar<<

It's finally done. :D

The THUNDERCATS 2007 Calendar is officially for sale. Here's the linkage.

:birdsmily::cougarsmily: http://www.cafepress.com/etherspot :cougarsmily::birdsmily:

They are 11x17 Calendar pages on some nice weight stock. I am very pleased with the quality. One thing I did note was that the cover page I received was not "high gloss". I am assuming that this is an oversight on their part and will be corrected. Nonetheless I sent an email to customer support about the problem. But other than that, the calendar looks fantastic.

The price is $21.99 + shipping and you will need a credit/debit card as cafepress no longer takes money orders/checks. The calendars are made to order so it won't ship immediately after you place your order. Please keep this in mind. If you need to order via money order/paypal send me an email (not a PM!).

And I apologize about the wait. I wanted this to be done around Thanksgiving but unforeseen changes forced the delay. I was also not able to retain the car stats as that would have delayed the calendar even more.

If you have any questions or need to order via money order/paypal sent me an email at: ether947@gmail.com.

Thanks. :grinno:
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #1
ordered!

thank you for all your hard work!
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #2
the calendars look nice,
two questions, why does September not have a car but a t-shirt and 2nd.... are the owners names printed anywhere on the page.... I'm August and don't see it....

Thanks,

Dave
1987 Cougar XR7 308 S/C
Trick Flow Heads/S-Trim/42lb. Inj./Stg. 1 cam/4.10 Detroit Locker,Yukon Axles,T/A Rear End Housing,CHE Upper Control Arms,Chucks Poly motor mounts,
Working A/C -- BBK Shorties/ H-Pipe/ Flowmasters/ Eibach Springs/SSM lift bars/ Max Motorsports subframe connectors/3300 stall convert/ etc....... list keeps going
Lots and Lots of Parts to make you go FAST !!
2008 Mustang GT - - Dark candy Apple Red
Roush Louvers;18" Polished Bullit Rim;3.55 Posi;Hood Scoop;Pypes Exhaust

Reply #3
Looks great! I'll try to order if I have the spare cash.

Reply #4
Ordered 2....

:hick:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #5
The calendar is fine now.... It looks as though they fixed the September spot.... so dissregard my last comment...lol....
I just ordered (4) calendars and will be ordering more for family and friends once I see how they came out.... 4 was expensive enough.....
He He...
1987 Cougar XR7 308 S/C
Trick Flow Heads/S-Trim/42lb. Inj./Stg. 1 cam/4.10 Detroit Locker,Yukon Axles,T/A Rear End Housing,CHE Upper Control Arms,Chucks Poly motor mounts,
Working A/C -- BBK Shorties/ H-Pipe/ Flowmasters/ Eibach Springs/SSM lift bars/ Max Motorsports subframe connectors/3300 stall convert/ etc....... list keeps going
Lots and Lots of Parts to make you go FAST !!
2008 Mustang GT - - Dark candy Apple Red
Roush Louvers;18" Polished Bullit Rim;3.55 Posi;Hood Scoop;Pypes Exhaust

Reply #6
Quote from: GrowlXR7;120605
the calendars look nice,
two questions, why does September not have a car but a t-shirt and 2nd.... are the owners names printed anywhere on the page.... I'm August and don't see it....

Thanks,

Dave

I see a car in Sept... it's Aerobirdmotorsports. Cafepress must be screwing with you. xD

And no I didn't add the owners names on there, just the usernames.

Reply #7
Oops... sorry I starting replying before reading all the replies.

Thanks for everyone that ordered. Please leave feedback. :D

Reply #9
i'll more than likely order one via money order next week. looks freakin' awesome from what i've seen.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #11
ordered and cant wait to get it.

Thanks again for doing this. Next Year?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #12
I'm ordering one tonight:cool:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #13
Calendars look awesome. You did a really really good job! I hope I can get a spot in next years! (If you do one.....) I'm definately going to order one.

Reply #14
Thanks!

Well judging by the response thus far (which is better than I antited) I would HAVE to do another calendar. :D

I think next year I will be starting at CatJam or something. Give myself a little more breathing room. :grinno: