Skip to main content
Topic: Cobra computer value question... (Read 917 times) previous topic - next topic

Cobra computer value question...

How much is a '93 Mustang Cobra ECM worth? X3Z is on the label.Those are the Cobra letters for the computer.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
are you selling one, or are you looking to get one, because your better off with an 89-92 5 speed mustang computer.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #2
I'm going to have one for sale.I had a guy wanting to trade,but I told him it has to be sold.I have to have cash for the Sport.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Well if you want to run 24lb injectors it makes it a bit easier ;)

I would say it's worth a bit more than a A9L or A9P to someone who wants it. I'd like it but I can only offer you $1 as Christmas is killing my car budget :mullet:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #4
I'll check some on Ebay and see what they may be going for.It's not staying with me.I have a car to finish and no funds......as usual,so,sell it,buy stuff,finish the Sport.Easy.

Reply #5
Whats your asking price? Seriously. If I can't get a tune done, then I'll swap a better computer.