Skip to main content
Topic: STILL need some Go kart wheels and tires.... (Read 1616 times) previous topic - next topic

STILL need some Go kart wheels and tires....

I bought a set from a member here, but no sign of any for weeks. My project is on a time table, and I'm stuck until I can get the wheels and tires I need. Does ANYONE have a nice set of them (the racing style) that they can let go of for a decent price? let me know. Thanks.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Vin, what are you looking for specifically?  I have a friend who has a couple of sets, but perhaps not what you need/want.  Got a pic as reference?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
First, I'm looking for them to be either the same size all around, or the same size up front, and a little larger out back. But 4 smaller ones will work. Here's a pic of basically what i need.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Go-Kart-Shifter-Kart-Racing-Bridgestone-Tire-With-5-Alloy-Rim-New-/320885666071?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item4ab646b117&vxp=mtr
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
No go Vin.  He sold them a couple of months ago.

You could try this guy.
Keller's Motorsports
(631) 665-0886
1500 5TH Ave
Bay S, NY 11706

He's actually in process of moving.  Might be a good time to catch him trying to unload some inventory cheap.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
sweet. Thanks for the info. I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Reply #5
Back to the Top

I checked our leftovers and found no wheels, sorry Vin. Only guys I know with any are using em.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #6
Thanks a lot for trying. I do appreciate that. Gonna drop some stuff on Ebay tonight to raise more fundage.

Reply #7
Vin-
I have a guy I work with who is bringing in some stuff for me to look at for you tomorrow.  What kind of mounting are you needing?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #8
It's open. I've seen the 3 hole design, single nut design....either way. I'm kinda handy at making things work.LOL. Thanks Chucky Fresh.

Reply #9
I would imagine that the 3 lug design would work the best, BUT, I can make anything work as it should..........with a Dremel, tools, tape and a hammer......and a cotter pin.

Reply #10
He didn't get a chance to bring them in, but he's going to send me a pic over the weekend, and I'll forward it on to you to see what they are.

They are the std 3-lug set-up, and he's going to put together a set with smaller front and bigger rears. 

It's just going to cost you shipping, if they look like what you need/want.

Reply #11
PayPal at the ready !!! Thanks Chuck !!! I owe you one....or two. You know I'll do whatever I can for you.

Reply #12
I didn't hear from him this weekend, so I'll remind him when I see him tomorrow.

Reply #13
Chuck, after waiting this long, I can wait a little longer.LOL. I appreciate you.

Reply #14
Check your FB.