Skip to main content
Topic: Saturday's All Ford-Lincoln-Mercury Carshow *** Adding Videos as of 06-21-09*** (Read 5123 times) previous topic - next topic

Saturday's All Ford-Lincoln-Mercury Carshow *** Adding Videos as of 06-21-09***

Reply #15
To all Members on here my wife & myself would like to say we appreciated every Compliment & Comment we recieved about Our Cougar on this thread. Thank You All !!!! :) :cool:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #16
Looks like it was great show!  Great to see a few different model cars.  Most all Ford shows I have been to locally are mostly Mustangs,

Congrats on the new trophy.

Reply #17
It's great to see a cougar runnin the show at these events, even if it's not first, you still beat out a bunch of other 'stang guys. 'Effin awesome Dan, keep it up. Great vids too.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #18
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;279272
It's great to see a cougar runnin the show at these events, even if it's not first, you still beat out a bunch of other 'stang guys. 'Effin awesome Dan, keep it up. Great vids too.

Joe , We appreciate your kind words friend. Thank You !!:D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #19
that black cougar is looking good Dan, and congrats on the new trophy. :)

Reply #20
A video of Our Cougar from this Carshow last Weekend that (Paula) put together this Evenning. "Double click" onto the (blue photo frame) and it will take you to my photobucket albums and then you'll see my video friends.

Real :cool: :headbang:

Dan & Paula ;)