Skip to main content
Topic: Took in a Carshow and brought home our newest award folk's... (Read 9093 times) previous topic - next topic

Took in a Carshow and brought home our newest award folk's...

Reply #15
Quote from: FLSTCI71;271586
Beautiful cars, congrats!! What did that unibody pickup have it? Sure looks like a serious ride. Wow!

Sorry, Mike I didn't get the size engine this time but he attends a lot of the same shows as we do and I'll get back with you with your wanted info friend. ;)

Reply #16
Quote from: baxo;271594
Does that mean you only won by default because the other fox guys left early?

Alex, Pretty much all of the carshows I've been to they seem to favor the older model cars and they think ours is to new to be awarded a trophy or a plaque. I go to these cruise-ins & carshows now because I feel we have a nice looking Mercury Cougar to be reckoned with seeing that there aren't many if very little Fox-Body Cougars left in this surrounding area in this good of condition friend. ;)

Reply #17
Paula & Myself would like to say thank you all for your kind Comments Friends. ;)

Reply #18
Congrats!
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #19
hey congrats, your going to need another trophy wall soon ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #20
Quote from: mercury-man;271603
Alex, Pretty much all of the carshows I've been to they seem to favor the older model cars and they think ours is to new to be awarded a trophy or a plaque. I go to these cruise-ins & carshows now because I feel we have a nice looking Mercury Cougar to be reckoned with seeing that there aren't many if very little Fox-Body Cougars left in this surrounding area in this good of condition friend. ;)

I agree, there's not much fox cougars around anywhere, especially in good condition. But that answer didn't really answer my question ;)

Reply #21
Congrats, Dan!

That's a very nice trophy.  Not the plane Jane ones people become accustomed to.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #22
Quote from: Bob;271645
hey congrats, your going to need another trophy wall soon ;)

Hey Bob, I believe that you are very correct friend. ;)

Reply #23
Quote from: baxo;271647
I agree, there's not much fox cougars around anywhere, especially in good condition. But that answer didn't really answer my question ;)

Alex there are usually a few that get up and leave early because they don't think they will get selected. But as for last Saturday It was our Day to Shine and take home the award.  (No) not any of those fella's left this show early Saturday either friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #24
Nice job Dan, I picked this one up at a show I went to a few weeks ago.

Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #25
Dan, the most beautiful car in the mix of pics was that Fox Cougar ;).

Reply #26
Dan,

Nice to see you are continuing to collect awards!  Congratulations

Reply #27
Love to see that paint shine Dan! Great to see a fox cat get some recognition.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #28
VERY NICE !!! That's way better than the trophy I got with the Sport..........Oh.....I haven't got a trophy.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #29
Quote from: vinnietbird;271721
VERY NICE !!! That's way better than the trophy I got with the Sport..........Oh.....I haven't got a trophy.

V-man, You need to run for Mayor and change that City Ordinance of "NO CARSHOWS" :beatyoass: friend. Thanks Man !! :D

Dan & Paula ;)