Skip to main content
Topic: 1982 Ford E250 XL Club Wagon Van (Read 611 times) previous topic - next topic

1982 Ford E250 XL Club Wagon Van

Hello,
A friend of mine is trying to find a new home for his '82 E250 XL Club Wagon van, with I believe about 110k miles on it.  This is the extended body van.  This would make a great school or church van, or a good car hauling rig with lots of room for equipment.  It's got 3 bench seats behind the front captain's chairs, of course with windows all down the sides.  The seats look like they've never been sat in (any one of them).  It's got front and rear air.  I believe it's got a 400 in it w/ a C6, I'm sure.  It's got cruise, tilt, an aftermarket digital cassette deck, and an in-dash digital clock.  This van has little to no rust on it, 13 years old or not.  All the doors close solid (the side door is the sliding type, not the double barn doors).  It's a two-tone dark brown and beige.  The only thing it will need very soon is new rubber.  It's got 8-lug 16" rims, with 245/75R16 on front and 285/75R16 on back (not sure what the original size is supposed to be).  It's also got dual tanks and a trailer hitch.  If he doesn't get some interest soon, it's headed to the s yard, which will be a major shame.  As far as I know, the motor runs like a top, and to my knowledge it's been driven very little in the last couple years.  The title is clear.  It is in Marshall, IL.  $700 OBO.  Please let me know before this nice vehicle turns into 3 tons of s metal.  Thanks for your interest.

Fordman3