Skip to main content
Topic: found something (Read 746 times) previous topic - next topic

found something

first off... i beleive this is the ok place to place this post. if not please move it and accept my apologies

yesterday while takin a 15 mile bike ride just to put in an application:-|  i decided to stop by a junkyard. they have 2 thunderbirds.  one is an 86 tbird red/red with v6.. only issue is in the fuel system other than that its fairly straight and interior is in ok condition.  also i know somewhere i was reading about seat belt cases... the ones that bolt to the seats.. those are in good shape.
 Also there was an 88 tbird there... mostly gutted the things i did notice that are there... fog lights (one has a hole in the glass) sway bars, rear end, drivers side tail light.  figured id let yall know perhaps something can be arraged if someone wants something.
 This wrecking yard is located just outside of roseburg, oregon
also with the 88 its black with leather interior. interior is torn apart but may have some good parts stashed in there i noticed clock, shifter boot/plastic surround.  the nose peice is still on the car which i think is in decent shape but on the underside the "bars" in the opening of the facia i noticed at least 1 broken on one side..
there is no hood tho.  anyhow i dont know anything else i can say but just wanted to let ya all know.
Sincerely,
            Eric
 P.S. there is also the rack & pinion in the TC

found something

Reply #1
We do have a new section for this kind of thing, so I'm gonna move it on over
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

found something

Reply #2
ok thank you... ill keep this in mind for next time