Skip to main content
Topic: 2.3 to 7.5 >:) (Read 12599 times) previous topic - next topic

2.3 to 7.5 >:)

Reply #60
lookin good so far shannun.

Reply #61
Subscribed.
I've got mounts now, still looking for a good block, pan, and headers. Good stuff here, thanks fellas :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #62
you can buy a D1VE block from a guy that sells them on http://www.460ford.com/forum/ in the "Auction Block" section or you can always look around on Craigslist thats where i found mine. as far as the pan you should keep an eye on ebay ... the mounts (if its going into a tbird) youll eaither need to swap k members or make your own mounts for the 86-88 tbird if its older the mustang swap mounts will work from ford or hooker

Reply #63
that intake looks to be ready for injectors but the casting is at the wrong angle.

Reply #64
Yeah, I should have mentioned that my '90  Stang is my eventual 460 swap vehicle...I'm done with the Tbird mods, unless I can locate a complete Lightning 351w...
There was a really rough L on my local craigslist awhile back, 2500 bucks for the truck..yeah, it was that bad. :(
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #65
i think those injector ports are for nos and not fuel injection. not 100% sure tho.

Reply #66
i cant even imagine what it would be like to drive a car with that much motor just chillin up front.... but i still want to do it haha

Reply #67
me too but im going to find out.... i just wish work would pick up so i can afford some go fast parts to put it together... :(