Skip to main content
Topic: " Crash " (Read 2224 times) previous topic - next topic

" Crash "

well guys, went friday to get est. on getting my car painted (finally), guy does great work, good price. stopped buy the bank to deposit my wifes ckeck( so i can spend it), sittin in the teller line and BAM!!!!!. some f%$@#* beotch slams into the pass. side rear killin my car, skipps off me and slams into a truck killin it then flys foward and finally stops in the grass.So now they are totalling my perfectly good bodied car, because of the age. found out 2 days later that the women got a DWI !!, so i am still haggeling with ins. for now. car needs a new quarter, bumper, and tail lights, then painted and i will be good as new. I'll try to get pics, need to get battery for my digi.
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

" Crash "

Reply #1
that suck ass and a half man! i know it hurts to get pics but do you have any, i want to see how bad she was to run into two stopped cars and keepgoing.

cant see what im typing so exsuce typing errors
1986 Cougar LS

" Crash "

Reply #2
Wow. Glad you weren't in it...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

" Crash "

Reply #3
he was in it

he was at the teller
One 88

" Crash "

Reply #4
And she'll swear it wasn't her fault.

Get a good lawyer.

" Crash "

Reply #5
What the hell was she doin? Playin bumper cars in a parkin lot?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

" Crash "

Reply #6
Quote from: CougarSE;109993
he was in it

he was at the teller

Teller? We have drive-thru banks, but they're ATM's. We have to go into banks to see tellers. Come to think of it, between drive-thru banks, ATM's and Interac and online banking, I haven't seen a teller in years.

So, if you were in it, yeah, get a lawyer. Especially if she was drunk. If the law won't punish those DUI shagtards you should at least make a buck off her stupidity...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

" Crash "

Reply #7
Quote from: flipnbird;109973
So now they are totalling my perfectly good bodied car, because of the age

If its repairable make her insurance pay to repair it.

Glad your okay, Get pics.
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

" Crash "

Reply #8
I know how you feel.  I was rear ended Tuesday.  Sucks because the body was the best thing about my car.  Thankfully it was only the rear bumper and a little of the drivers side rear quarter.  Sorry to hear about your car though.  They should take driving away from idiots like that! 

And I'll "help" with the insurance.  :beatyoass:
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

" Crash "

Reply #9
Thanks guys, got the police report and she was f'd up, she blew a 2.103 (0.8 is our limit). basically all i need is a whole new rear quarter put in, done got a tail light and a new bumper. I had put over 3 grand in this car in the last year (HO conversion, tranny, tires, wheels,all pollished exhaust,shiney stuff, etc..)  and was just fixin to get a good paint job, and it's GONNA get fixed, one way or another !!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,

" Crash "

Reply #10
-sorry bout the car, glad youre ok....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

" Crash "

Reply #11
Wow, glad you're okay. Sorry about the car though.

" Crash "

Reply #12
good news,,,,insurance HOOKED ME UP!!------picked up a 2400.00 check today to get my car fixed, so I am off to the body man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Crash "

Reply #14
Quote from: flipnbird;110079
Thanks guys, got the police report and she was f'd up, she blew a 2.103 (0.8 is our limit).

HOLY .

That's absolutely incredible. She should spend some serious time in jail. There is NO excuse for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]