Reply #15
trying to get us to meet at Karls occupation...good call Andrew

well...i dont think a meet would go well with the local dealerships
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: May 14th...MD area

Reply #16
Quote from: Tbird232ci
well...i dont think a meet would go well with the local dealerships

Well, imagine you're a car salesperson. And a whole convoy of older model cars drives up.

Yea, there'd be dollar signs in your eyes too! The trick is to keep them thinking we might actually be interested in trading in ... in bulk!
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #17
Actually, there is a large parking lot across the street.  This way, I could pop over there without having to take off.  I would bring Before and After if I can get another driver.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #18
question is, whats the use of the parking lot? is it used on saturdays? how many cars would it be able to facilitate?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #19
Question. . . any idea of who all will be attending and from where will they be coming? Just checked and it will be about 75 miles for lowcat and I to get to Clarksville, 64 miles for Severn. Doesn't really matter to me. Oh, I'm off from work on the 14th so as long as the car holds up on the trip, I should be there.

Reply #20
not 100% sure of the count, but there ill be at least my friend and I :p

im hoping to have at least 5 local guys to me, including myself, possibly a few of my VW buddies, and then whatever board members are able to make it, i have a few guys from a stang board who would like to come, and possibly some other mn12 guys who can come, along with one or two 3rd gen buddies
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #21
So, am I a friend, a board member, or an MN12 guy?
:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #22
well, board guy, since when i say friends, theyre locals, and WV isnt quite local...
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #23
That's harsh...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #24
question is, whats the use of the parking lot? is it used on saturdays? how many cars would it be able to facilitate?

It's like a park-and-ride or something.

I just thought of something else too.  What time frame were you all considering?  If we gather later in the afternoon, like around 6:00, I get off at 6:30 so I could hang out with you all.  If it is earlier, I can just walk across the street and check in with you all during my work day.

Reply #25
Any time of day is good with me. Except for maybe like 10 in the morning. I would like to sleep in a little since it's my first saturday off since December.  :crazy:  :sleep:

Reply #26
If we ever decide on a place me and my friend are going.

Reply #27
im still leaning toward the potaspico state park, about 15 minutes from here, still havnt gone and checked it out yet though, my friend and i were going to meet up and go check it out, but we keep getting busy on the times we decide to go
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #28
im still leaning toward the potaspico state park, about 15 minutes from here, still havnt gone and checked it out yet though, my friend and i were going to meet up and go check it out, but we keep getting busy on the times we decide to go

It seems like I am the only one who can't make it so go ahead and have it at Patapsco State Park.  That makes the most sense.

Reply #29
well, im trying to figure things out, i need to take a ride to potapsico, and then check out where youre at

a lot of variables
It's Gumby's fault.