Skip to main content
Topic: sn95 h-pipe on fox (Read 1066 times) previous topic - next topic

sn95 h-pipe on fox

so i bought a BBK h-pipe today without looking at it to much and come to find out, it has a flat  on the passenger side. if i have a ball  put on it, will it work on a fox?
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #1
sounds like it may fit the 4.6 cars. they have a flay  on the pass header. what year stang is it for? or if you have the part number check out either summit or bbk's website

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #2
it's going on my 88 t-bird. it is definately off of a 4.6 car, a 98 GT.

86 Mustang GT

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #3
Quote from: Dougy_Fresh;272675
it's going on my 88 t-bird. it is definately off of a 4.6 car, a 98 GT.

Well if it's for a 4.6 I'm pretty sure it will not fit a 5.0......
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #4
Quote from: thunderjet302;272680
well if it's for a 4.6 i'm pretty sure it will not fit a 5.0......

x2...

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #5
X3

I tried to make a SN-95 5.0 H pipe fit an 88 bird. I should have sent it back as it cost almost the same amount to make it fit as it did to buy the thing.

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #6
can i at least make the drivers side of it work without much modification? i have a guy that will mod the passengers side for a decent price.

i gave $50 for it with all four o2 sensors still in it. i figure for that price i'm not hurt since it's a BBK in good shape, i can profit on it and buy a 5.0 fox pipe if it cant be easily modded.

86 Mustang GT

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #7
You should just try to stick with a fox h pipe, less hassle, and probably by the time you pay for  the mods it will need you could've gotten a brand new h pipe or close to it.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #8
problem is, i have GOT to get o2 bungs put in because it has stock mustang headers and the person i got it from modified the factory ball  so i cant just put the stock manifolds back on (which i do have). every quote i have got has been 50-75 JUST to do that.

86 Mustang GT

sn95 h-pipe on fox

Reply #9
I've got an h pipe and I'm not far away.....;)
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII