Skip to main content
Topic: 2011 Arthritis Foundation Friday Cruise-In (Read 2741 times) previous topic - next topic

2011 Arthritis Foundation Friday Cruise-In

This was an all day Cruise from 10am till 9pm e.d.t. with over 800 registered sweet rides plus the ones that didn't totaling 1100 all together there. :headbang: :rollin:

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu309/Mercury-man/2011%20Arthritis%20Foundation%20Carshow/?start=all

We also sat with member (blknredcougar) Ric ....:cougarsmily: :oldcougar:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
So how did you fair in the judging?

Reply #2
Looks like the weather was nice for it this year.

Reply #3
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;363191
Looks like the weather was nice for it this year.
Jay , We had a rain shower from 6 till 10:30am on Friday morning then sunlight the rest of this event friend. :headbang:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #4
That's great! We got alot of rain here on friday so I was wondering how it was there.

Reply #5
My list of favorites is as follows....in no particular order...

Red Shelby Mustang
the Cheetah
Drag-u-la
Orange Challenger convertible.

SWEEEEETNESS !!! If I can only have one...the Challenger.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
Ric, what;'s holding your hood up? I need to get you a prop rod for that.....or the spring loaded self holding springs. Beautiful cars guys.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Too many sweet rides to pick a favorite , but the 71 Monte Carlo  brought back fond memories of my brother's former car
Fox-less at the moment