Skip to main content
Topic: New Toy (Read 961 times) previous topic - next topic

New Toy

Its A 1946 Buick  Road Master With A Inline 8cyl Also Known As The Buick Fireball This Is Project Rot Rod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Toy

Reply #1
This Car Sold For $1,828 New In 1946
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Toy

Reply #2
BEARMAX- My dad has a "36" ford pickup and a (49) 4 door chevrolet sedan and he just recently had them repainted. That would fit right in place with both of those autos. (very nice purchase) lol :cool:

New Toy

Reply #3
Car looks pretty solid and a good project.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

New Toy

Reply #4
My grandfather in maine has one with the fireball 8, 2 door. AWESOME car, such a BOAT!! Hes got another buick now hes making into a sorta street rod, fourlink, all wheel discs, stuff he never gave the first one. Good luck with it!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

New Toy

Reply #5
SWEET!!!! She's a real looker. You're very lucky to have one like that. And she's even helping you with the car. I'd give anything to find a woman like that.

Whazzat?

Buick?

OOOOHHH!!!! You were talking about the car?

Yeah, it looks ok. Good find.

[COLOR="Silver"]The assistant mech? Wooba Wooba![/COLOR]