Skip to main content
Topic: How many changes can you spot? (Read 1962 times) previous topic - next topic

How many changes can you spot?

Ok, so I've been lax in posting pics, but not a lot got done over the winter besides the seats and the dash bezels. And I didn't think to take any "before" pics prior to this past weekends work, so you'll just have to imagine a stock 5.0 EFI engine bay.

So how many changes can you spot?

Reply #1
BTW: For those of you who thought 275/50-15 would be rediculously bulged on a set of turbines, I submit the following:

Reply #2
msd coil, cap, wires. FMS underdrives and hoses. NEW A/C Compressor

hrm? If you have any plans for a system.. a 3g is a must.. plus its just plain pretty :D

Reply #3
Going to be adding a MSD alt soon.

A/C pump was on it when I got it. Was converted to R34 in 97 I suspect it's been on there since then.

There are a couple other things I swapped out but they're harder to see. :D

Anyone else?

Reply #4
New positive battery cable, blue bungee cord, and a car alarm?

Reply #5
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;141666
New positive battery cable, blue bungee cord, and a car alarm?

Ummm.... Yes.... Huh? ... Car alarm and remote start have been there.

Look closer at ALL the pulleys. ;)

Things you can't see in the pics: 8 new Autolite platinums. And a FMS aluminum hi-flow water pump.

Reply #6
dropped smog?

Reply #7
im looking into some white turbines, nice to know about the 275's.  i spot pulleys, coil, cap, rotor, plugs wires
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #8
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;141673
dropped smog?

BIMBO!!!!

Took three trips to Auto Zone to find a belt that fit right.

BTW: I originally bought a set of Accel plugs from Jegs but after three attempts to get the right ones I gave up and went to Auto Zone for the Autolights.

Reply #9
What's that below the alt?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #10
smog pump is chilling with no belt!
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #11
i thought your car got beat to shiznit at work one day? havent been around lately, so i might have missed something
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #12
that was a april fools joke lol
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #13
A somewhat better pic of the water pump:

Reply #14
shiny!
my $300 beater ;)