Skip to main content
Topic: Dayum! (Read 2210 times) previous topic - next topic

Dayum!

My friend just let me drive his 1993 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, it is absolutely insane. It makes something like 320hp 320tq. Not exactly a rocket out of the hole but once the turbos kick in its crazy. This is the new fastest car I have ever driven. He has a stage 2 racing clutch but he hasnt really mastered the manual tranmission yet so the car does a lot of jerking with him driving. Ive had more experience so i did a better job at driving it, it was quite fun! :ies:

Re: Dayum!

Reply #1
Cool cars, but the back seats are TINY... and I was one of 4 people sitting in the car and I'm little which is why I was back there, not for other reasons

(awaits the barrage of dirty backseat jokes)

Reply #2
First you talk about going to CJ topless... now you offer to check out everyone's back seat!  What the hell, Crystal!  You must be a glutton for internet shagual harassment.

Reply #3
Lmao

Reply #4
Wtf I Typed That In All Caps This Board Is Funky

HOLDING SHIFT KEY
USING CAPS LOCK KEY

Reply #5
I think i discovered the mystery of capitalization:

HOLDING SHIFT KEY
USING CAPS LOCK KEY

Reply #6
This Is What Happens When You Hold The Shift Key

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE CAPS LOCK

Reply #7
Quote from: crystal
(awaits the barrage of dirty backseat jokes)

You make it sound like we're dirty minded or something. :banana:

I hear the best way to deal with the lag on the VR4's and Stealth R/T's is to drop the clutch at 4G. :evilgrin:

Reply #8
Quote from: 1986Tbird

you are my new hero :)

Reply #9
Quote from: oldraven
You make it sound like we're dirty minded or something. :banana:

I hear the best way to deal with the lag on the VR4's and Stealth R/T's is to drop the clutch at 4G. :evilgrin:

just cut off the exhaust, lag reduced
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
Yeah, that could work. Don't those things have active exhaust too?

Reply #11
I drove a friends 91 vr-4 and that thing was scary as hell.  The turbos on those things are way tiny and spool pretty quick.  As for a slug outta the hole? its all wheel drive, dump it as high as you please and it'll hook up.  They do have a pretty sweet option called 'active aero' where the rear deck spoiler pops up and the chin spoiler drops down as speed increases

Reply #12
Quote from: 1986Tbird

Quote from: baXo
you are my new hero :)

I dont get it.