Skip to main content
Topic: 1986 Thunderbird for parts (Read 1948 times) previous topic - next topic

1986 Thunderbird for parts

My name is Jerry Jones I am in Pensacola, FL, 32533.  My dad and I picked up this car to get some parts off of for our thunderbirds.  It is a six cylinder car, no transmission.  The  driver side fender is damaged and driver door is damaged, where they have been opening and closing.  Bottom of the doors have rusted out spots in them and around the rear window, and around the trunk lid has some cancer, not much on trunk lid.  Dash is cracked on top, speedo cluster is messing, clock is gone, no door panels.  Front seats just need cleaning, rear bottom seat has two small burn holes, but look good.  It is a red interior car.  Please contact me at 850-393-4304 for more pics or to figure out pricing.
X
X

Reply #1
X
X

Reply #2
X

Reply #3
Would you be willing to sell the pillar post trims from the passenger side (the metal pieces that fit between the front door window and the rear window)??
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.

Reply #4
Yes the red painted parts, the one that goes on the door and the one that goes on the car itself?

Reply #5
Are the window channels decent?  Need a set for my son's car.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #6
Sorry, window channels are in bad shape

Reply #7
interior is in good shape if anyone needs anything, Also, I have the cluster back, it is digital style one.  My dad let me sell it instead of him holding on to it.

Reply #8
Sent you a txt.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #9
X
X
Here is the grill and tail lights for sale

Reply #10
What about the complete windshield wiper setup  motor arms and hardware? Need all of it
Thanks,steve

Reply #11
I have all but the arms, I might have one arm, will look, are you still interested in the rest?

Reply #12
Car might be going to the recycle yard this coming week, anyone interested in anything?

Reply #13
What did you want for the tail lights?

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Reply #14
50 plus shipping