Skip to main content
Topic: **** (Read 3092 times) previous topic - next topic

What are your thoughts on turning off the censorship?  I think it would be better off.

Reply #1
Use brackets, slash marks, underscores, and dollar signes instead. Show your artistic side :p

I actually didnt notice it was on, guess I dont swear enough?
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #2
P&T

Reply #3
Quote from: stuntmannick
What are your thoughts on turning off the censorship?  I think it would be better off.

**** you. It's staying :evilgrin:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #4
_ ..... _     
l- l_l l _ l<

Reply #5
P&T

Hey man, that is pretty cool.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #6
Santa Vagaaaa!

Reply #7
Santa Vagaaaa!

me! That was quick.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #8
Bitch
One 88

Reply #9
One 88

Reply #10
Mother @&#%*$& @!#@ sucker &^#( w!

Sorry, e-safe tourettes attack.

Reply #11
Tchicken, why not?

Reply #12
Because do we really need to see the F-word? Surely your imagination can fill in the **** without forcing people that don't want to see that kind of stuff to see that kind of stuff. The F-word and some racial epiphets are actually the only words blacklisted, so compared to other boards we already allow a lot.

One might argue that we're all adults here, but by the same token we should all be mature enough to mind our tongues (or fingers, as the case may be). Besides, this board is frequented by several under-18 members and given the lawsuit happy nature of you Americans I'm not about to have some crazy lady suing me because her son learned the F-word on this board. I'm also not about to give the board an 18+ rating and turn my back on the younger members, either. We've done without the F-word since the beginning of the EZBoard days (in fact EZBoard was so buttstuff it would turn "cooch Cat" into "***** Cat") and the issue hasn't even come up before, so I really don't think we need it.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #13
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
given the lawsuit happy nature of you Americans I'm not about to have some crazy lady suing me because her son learned the F-word on this board.

Couldnt agree with you more. Middle aged women :yuck:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #14
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
Besides, this board is frequented by several under-18 members and given the lawsuit happy nature of you Americans I'm not about to have some crazy lady suing me because her son learned the F-word on this board.

ouch :flame:
One 88